Chapter 33: Welcome to Otaku club!

Otaku club-Y/N POV

"Where's Akeno-san?" I asked Rias who's reading her manga.

Not bothering to look up, she answered. "I asked her to give Nero-san, Mordred-san and Altria-san a tour of the school in my place." Her answer made me look at her in deadpan while thinking.

'She's not even her Queen yet and Rias' already dumping her work on Akeno-san.'

Slide!

The clubroom door slid open revealing So-tan *thunk!*

'That instinct of hers though...' I thought as Sona quickly went up to me and apologized "I'm sorry Sensei! My hand for some reason moved on its own!"

I only waved it off, not wanting to reveal the reason why she unconsciously retaliated at me.

"Hmmm... " A voice said behind Sona revealing Artoria-san, and Jeanne-san looking around in the clubroom with a searching look in their eyes.

"Where is it..." I heard Artoria-san said as she searched for something in the bookshelves containing Rias' manga collections.

"Serafall-chan said that it is extremely required to have in an 'Otaku's' room." Jeanne-san whispered to herself as she looked around while thinking with her one hand on her chin and the other supporting it by the elbow.

Jeanne-san's words reached Rias' ears, making her look up from her manga and asked Jeanne-san. "What is this Serafall-sama said that is a requirement to have in a otaku's room Jeanne-san?"

Rias' question startled Jeanne-san from making her jump a bit in suprise "Oh! I'm sorry for my rudeness! To answer your question Rias-san the required object that Serafall-chan said is this thing called 'Magical girl'."

Ah... As expected of Serafall.

Slide!

Speaking of her.

"Hey! Everyone~!" Serafall walked in with her staff. Wait-was she holding that staff during my class?

"Onee-chan where is Lily-san?" Sona asked making Serafall stop before saying "Oh..."

""...""

"Oh! I remember! She joined up with Akeno-chan's group when she and I came across them!" Serafall said while slaming down her fist on her palm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Psshhtt! Crack!

A distinct sound of a soda can being opened sounded in the silent room making everyone look at the source, only finding Sona sipping from her freshly opened soda can.

"...Where did you get that?" I asked while staring at the soda can in her hand.

"Hm? Wasn't I holding one the entire time?" She answered with confusion in her voice.

'Yeah, next time I see you I'll be keeping a close eye on you. So that I would know how you keep pulling out soda cans out of nowhere.' I thought before the door slid open again this time revealing Artoria and Akeno's group.

"Hi! Darling~!" Artoria greeted as she walked in.

"Sup... Hun?" I said while testing the nickname she suggested with a tiny adjustment.

"Hun?" Everyone aside from Rias repeated in confusion.

"Kyaaaaa!!!" Artoria squealed in delight as she tackled hugged me sending the both of us towards Rias' spot.

"Uwah!?" Rias could only make a noise before the three of us collided with each other.

Thud!