Chapter 80: 4 V 1 Is An Even Fight

"Alright everyone, I know most of you are excited with the sports-oriented clubs are now opening for tryouts, but before joining one of those clubs, you are first required to sign a form that the club will provide." I said, showing my students a copy of the form.

After reminding my students about the club forms, I dismissed the class and watched as they all left and headed to the change rooms before later proceeding to the cafeteria.

"You ended the class early again, Sensei." Kotegawa said with a disapproving look on her face.

Man, it's been a while since I've last interacted with her. If I could remember the last time I directly interacted with Kotegawa is when I fused their counterparts' memories from the previous reality to the current one.

"-sei? Are you listening, Sensei?" Kotegawa's voice brought me back to the present as I responded.

"Sorry. What were you saying, Yui?" I asked.

"S-sensei, don't just suddenly use my first name!" Kotegawa stammered.

"Got it. Now, what were you saying?" I asked again, ignoring the annoyed look -that was diminished by her blush- she sent me.

Taking a second to get her composure back, Kotegawa said. "I said, that we don't do much in this class that it feels like this is a free period instead."

...

She's complaining about a class that is practically a free period. What's wrong with this girl?

"Kid, it's P.E. What did you expect? Do you want me to toss in a physical fitness test every day? Or are you just looking for an excuse to exercise so that you can burn off that-BAMF!" I was rudely interrupted when a ball suddenly bounced off my face, courtesy of Riko tripping on a flat clean surface, otherwise known as 'the floor'.

"Ah, Sensei! I'm so sorry! Are you okay!?" Riko cried out in worry.

"It's alright, Yuusaki." I calmly waved off the genderbent ditz.

I'm starting to regret assigning her as one of the students to put back the equipment that we used during class.

Anyways! Turning back to Kotegawa, I continued, "As I was saying, -to burn off that fa-"

"URUSAI!" Kotegawa cried with a burning red face.

"Sensei, that's rude!" Fujiwara said as she, Lala, Kaguya, and Hayasaka walked towards us.

"You can't just tell a girl that she's fat!" Fujiwara continued, missing Kotegawa's flinch.

Goddamn, this girl can kill someone by just reading out their embarrassing childhood moments.

"I'M NOT FAT!" Kotegawa angrily interjected.

Fujiwara frowned in confusion, "But weren't you pinching your hips earlier in the changi-" "UWAH! STOP TALKING!" Kotegawa shouted in embarrassment as she hurriedly covered Fujiwara's mouth.

"Don't worry Kotegawa-san, I'll invent a fitness gadget that will solve your problems!" Lala happily said to the embarrassed brunette, causing the latter to redefine the color red. Having enough, Kotegawa promptly dragged the two pinkettes out of the gymnasium with her cries of "Urusai Urusai Urusai!" Fading off in the distance.

"If she can sprint out of the gymnasium while dragging away two girls of similar bodyweight by their heads, then she doesn't need some fitness training gadget. That already shows that she's physically strong for a girl of her age." I muttered.

It is also impressive that her physical strength wasn't in any way influenced by her Quirk, given that her Quirk allows her to enhance her basic five senses for a few seconds one at a time.