Chapter 34 Welcome to Otaku Club II

"Kuso!" Mordred cursed as she was 'carted' for the third time in her 'hunt' for the 'yellow boi.'

"Hmph! Pathetic!" Rias remarked while trying hard not to laugh herself at Mordred's first hunting experience.

"This is really embarassing to watch..." I added with a well hidden grin.

"Urusai!" Mordred yelled with teary eyes making Arturia sigh.

"Please stop teasing Mordred L/n-sensei." Arturia said before turning to Mordred "Let me try." She then took the controller from Mordred's trembling hands as the latter pouted.

'I guess that's her teasing threshold before she starts to burst into tears.' I thought while watching Arturia play.

"Nero-san is really good at this game..." Emi voice on my right said as she watches Nero destroy the monster she's fighting.

Of course, Emi's praises didn't escape Nero's ears as the latter-

"Of course I'm good at this game I've been playing this game for a year now!" Nero boasted as she looked away from the screen which in turn caused her character to 'faint'.

I look around and see almost every one playing the same game with their own seperate consoles or computer in Sona's case. What more is that this game is similar enough to my past life's game yet different as well due to it's ability to allow crossplay and is styled in a MMORPG openworld game.

"Rias..." I trailed off making the redhead turn to me "Why do you have multiple gaming consoles here in the club room?" I asked the redhead otaku.

"I've predicted this moment that one day I will form a competent hunting party and not rely on 50-50 'randoms' anymore!" Rias said with her eyes closed and with her fist over her heart.

Yeah... I feel your pain. The pain of having incompetent teammates in your hunt.

I was then brought out from my musing as Modred cheered next to Arturia. "Yatta! That monster is finally dead!"

"That wasn't too hard." Artoria sighed as she listened to the fanfare music of 'quest completed' from the game.

"Umu! With me on your party my genius will carry you all to greatness!" Nero boasted making Tohru look up to her as the better hunter. "Uwah! Nero-san is too good!" Tohru said inflating Nero ego even more as the latter let out an Ojou-sama like laugh "Ohohohoho! Praise me more! Ohohohoho!"

💢 💢

"STOP LAUGHING LIKE THAT!!!" I yelled at Nero making Emi join in. "YEAH! YOU DON'T HAVE THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT TO LAUGH LIKE THAT!!!" Unfortunately our yelling was ignored as Nero continued to laugh like an Ojou-sama.

💢

"HEY! DON'T LAUGH LIKE THAT AS IF YOU HAVE DRILLS FOR HAIR!!!" Rias having enough blasphemy being commited in a day walked towards Nero as the latter unaware of the impending doom that is Rias.

"Ohohoho-*Smack!*" Nero's laugh was interrupted as she was hit in the head by Rias who is holding a harisen.

Everyone watched as Nero who is now silent starts to wobble unsteadily before falling down on the floor on her back.

Everyone winced when they heard a dull thud as Nero's head hit on the floor.

Ouch... Yeah she'll feel that when she wakes up. That's some harisen though for it to knock someone out like Nero here...

"Guuuuuu..." A soft rumbling sound came from Nero's unconscious body as Kanna knelt down next to her and started to poke her cheek.

Poke. Poke. Poke.