Being lucky as hell

Disclaimeerr!

Hischool Dxd is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi
_______________________________________

??? POV

Oh! He finished.

That was quick. Like 19 years?
Oh there he is!

A boy popped into existence with eyes on me rapidly widening and turning into a look of familiarity.

(A/n I'll be using [" "] this when speaking as [" "] only goes for the speaker of the current pov)

"Sup!"

Boy:Dang!

The boy replied to me with surprise
I amusedly watched him freak out and start thanking trucks and stuff. I tried numerous times to get his attention and irritation instead of attention is what I'm getting from the boy. Damn his really freaking out huh!

"Boi!"

Boy:Krato-

"Shut it! Lemme speak to you! As I will explain to you the situation."

Boy: Nah! I got it already I was sent here by Truck-kun in this universe to live in my anime fantas-

"SHUT IT! YOU ARE MISUNDERSTANDING THE SITUATION! YOU WERE NOT SENT HERE BY A TRUCK THAT YOU ARE VERY FOND OF! BUT YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE OF ME!"

The boy's face turn into a look of shock and confusion.

"As I was saying! You are here because of me not by this Truck-kun! I brought you here after you died, to be absorbed and to be a part of me again, As I've sent an almost nonexistential  part of my self to "your" universe. As I did an experiment about seeing different worlds from a different perspective. A perspective from a mortal."

I started absorbing his mind as memories poured into my mind I saw a world full of wonder and terror, I saw "worlds" as literatures this world included.

Now I'm getting his thoughts back when he was still alive to the present as I was absorbing everything a single stray thought came from his mind.
_______________________________________

Y/n POV

You know the feeling of coming back to reality after zoning out? That just happened last I remembered was Truck-kun giving me a tackle that sent me to the afterlife now I'm here! Weird.

Anyway! I stopped my inner monologue and looked into a dragon.

A DRAGON!

Dang! He really looks like-

Great Red!!!

Then from out of nowhere a voice boomed.

Great Red: Sup!