Chapter 45: And Back again...

"Red's having fun." Rias said as she watched thousands upon thousands of blades raindown on the battlefield causing multiple explosions in the distance.

Something then caught Rias' eye.

A lone green spear of light flying in the distance as if thrown by someone. Slowly the spear becomes harder to see for her as it flew further in the distance. After disappearing a massive explosion detonated in the distance at the direction where the green spear flew.

"Amazing... That attack was stronger than the one Red-samna used at the Imperial army back then!" Tyuule said in awe as she watched the massive explosion take out thousands of Orcs in the distance.

"Hm? That's strange." Rory said in confusion after decapitating four Orcs with a single swing of her halberd.

"What's wrong Rory-chan?" Serafall asked as she froze hundreds of Orcs within a blink of an eye.

"Haah!" Rory cried as she brought down her halberd on a High Orc bifurcating the latter.

"This." She said pointing at the dead High Orc who is now glowing gold. The light then died down as the High orc came back to life.

"That's probably Red's doing. To be honest I don't mind as this serves as a good training method for me." Nana said punching the now revived but confused High Orc sending him flying along with dozens of Orcs behind him.

"Hydroblast!" Sona yelled as a she fired a massive blast of water on her enemies.

"Oh? We're naming our attacks? And Hydroblast? How childish and unoriginal Sona." Rias teased while flying in the air as she rained down orbs of destruction at her enemies. She then landed beside Sona who crossed her arms. "Hmph! It helps me concentrate to make my spells more stronger and less stamina consuming." Sona said with a faint blush on her face.

In reality Sona is just lying through her teeth because of her inner belief of naming attacks are cool. The reason for her doing this openly now is because after opening up to her sister again her real personality is beginning to resurface again which she doesn't mind. She still find it a bit embarrassing if it gets pointed out.

"Really?" Rias who is not aware of Sona's lie asked making the latter blush further in embarassment.

"Y-yeah! Look I'll show you! Surf!" Sona yelled as a big tidal wave appeared out of thin air and washed away hundreds of Orcs in an instant.

"For some reason I find the names of your attacks strangely familiar." Rias suspiciously said making Sona more nervous.

"N-nevermind that look at Onee-chan!" Sona quickly said as she pointed at her sister not too faraway from them.

"BBBBBBBlllllliiiizzzzaaarrrddddddooo!!!" Serafall said as she threw her left arm forward as a massive ice tornado appeared and demolished and froze a massive number of Orcs in front of her.

"Even Onee-chan does it and she's a former Maou!" Sona said to Rias who quickly countered her. "This is Sera-chan we are talking about Sona, not Beelzebub-sama."

"Sera-chan?" Sona asked, confused at Rias' sudden change of addressing her older sister.

"Yeah, because I find Serafall a mouthful." Rias said while casually flinging a flashing orb of destruction in a random direction where it exploded after a few seconds.

'Her name only consists of eight letters you lazy gaming freak!' Sona yelled in her head.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to try." Rias said before hearing someone yell behind her.

"I've got you! NOW DIE!" A High Orc yelled as he brought his two swords down on Rias.

Quicker that the High Orc's downward swing, Rias swiftly moved her leg upwards kicking the High Orc between his legs.