Chapter 91: A Short Vacation in the Special Region! Part II

"Texas Smash!" Toshinori cried as his attack connected to his target's center mass, producing a powerful shockwave that pushed back most of the members of his hunting party.

Instead of being sent flying, Toshinori's target looked down on him with curious eyes, causing him to look up in shock at his opponent's unfazed expression.

*Croak!*

"Bwahahaha!" Toshinori's nose reddened when he heard Rias and Y/n laugh behind him.

'It felt like I just punched the world's biggest mocchi!' Toshinori thought as he pulled his arm back and prepared a follow up, only for everything to go dark around him.

"It ate him! Bwahahaha!" Y/n's words explained everything to him as Toshinori then went to pry open the massive toad's mouth to prevent him from being swallowed whole.

With little effort, Toshinori managed to pry the massive toad's mouth open, ignoring how disgusting it felt on his hands. Pushing himself off the toad, Toshinori jumped to the side to avoid the tongue it flicked at him.

Before his opponent could recover after flicking its tongue, Toshinori leaped towards it, instantly closing the distance between them.

Pulling his fist back, Toshinori aimed his fist towards where he think it would be the most vulnerable.

The eyes.

"Texas Smash!" He then let his fist fly towards his targeted body part.

With a wet splat, Toshinori found his entire arm up to his shoulder burried inside the the massive toad's head as the large creature lifelessly collapsed to the ground.

Pulling his fist out of its skull, Toshinori grimaced at the smell but endured it. He chased down villans in a sewage system before so this smell is nothing new to him.

"Well done. You've hunted your first creature in the Special Region." Y/n congratulated him while fighting down a smile on his face.

Toshinori ignored his amusement but his growing embarrassment is quite visible to his hunting party

"Does all monsters that lives in this... Special Region are as tough as this one?" He asked while gesturing at the massive toad he just killed.

"Some of the stronger ones, yes. But this massive toad and the rest of its species is just resistant to physical attacks." Y/n said as he pulled out his hunting knife and began cutting into toad's head.

'Resistant to physical attacks...' Toshinori sweatdropped as he watched Y/n cut through the toad with ease, knowing that it was just Y/n absurd physical strength and not the knife he is using.

He had to admire the craftsmanship of the knife, though. As it hasn't shattered yet from Y/n brute forcing to cut the toad carcass.

"Found a decent orb!" Rias exclaimed as she raised a glowing pink orb or rather crystal in the air for everyone to see.

'Even her!?' Toshinori's eyes bugged out as he look at Rias only to notice that her knife is coated in a eerie red and black aura.

'Magic. Of course, I forgot that this young lass is a devil herself. A rather well-known one too.' He thought to himself, remembering the time he went to learn magic in the past to broaden his capabilites, only to discover that he is not magically gifted and can only cast the most basic of magic.

This discovery didn't deterred him however, as it made it a lot easier for Toshinori on how to deal with magic-casting villans, a type of villan that is becoming more and more common as of late.

Toshinori was brought out of his thoughts when Y/n spoke, "Well, this one only has three monster crystals so at least we got something out of it. Anyway, let's get back on track."