Chapter 36: The reaction

"Have you heard of yesterday!?" "Yeah!" "I was really worried when I was watching the live feed." "To think that those kind of creatures really exists!" "Rumors says that they came from a temple!" "It's a gate Riko-chan!" "Ah! Gomen! Gomen! Kotegawa-san!" Topics about the attack yesterday filled the corridor as I walked pass my student while heading towards the cafeteria.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"A Sensei wait!" A voice called from behind making me look at the person who called me.

"

Sensei... About yesterday-" My student Yuusaki Riko said before being interrupted by.

 About yesterday-" My student Yuusaki Riko said before being interrupted by

'Shameless!' Said my automatic thought process everytime I see her.

"-Actually Sensei, Riko-chan here is having troubles with one of her studies and she's asking if you could tutor her in English?" Yui-san said interrupting Riko-san.

'Oi. I teach P.E ya know...' I thought to myself after hearing Yui-san's diversion.

[Darling?] Artoria mentally asked.

Hm?

[When classes are over could you head to the Principal's office? Irisviel-san is requesting for a meeting.] Artoria said before cutting the connection.

Hmm... It's probably because of yesterday's attack that the principal is requesting for a meeting.

"Sensei?" Riko-san called breaking me off from my musing.

"Yuusaki-kun, Kotegawa-kun. Meet me at the Principal's office after classes are over." I said to them making them react, but before they could protest I immediately added. "Don't worry both of you are not in trouble. it's just about yesterday so meet me there or I'll just pick you both up on your classroom."

"O-ok" Riko-san nervously agreed.

"Ok Sensei..." Said the equally nervous Yui-san.

I guess the 'you are not in trouble' is a warning light that you are in trouble...

"W-well s-see you after classes Sensei!" Riko-san said making Mordred-san and Altria-san who overheard Riko-san's words commented.

"Hoh? That's bold of you Yuusaki! For the you to be asking L/n-Sensei on a date!? Damn!" Mordred-san teased.