Chapter 75: Red Versus Crom

Within the world of blades, two combatants stared down at one another with bloodthirsty grins on their faces. With an unspoken signal, the two disappeared in a blur as they both rushed towards the other and met in the middle.

The moment Y/n's and Crom's fists collided, the land around them was instantly annihilated by the resulting shockwave, leaving a large crater comparable to a city block.

'Hm. He's definitely above Dragon King class in terms of strength.' Y/n thought as felt himself being pushed back while using Tohru's level of strength to test his opponent.

Y/n was tempted to summon countless on Crom, but he felt that would be a fair fight to Crom, so he

Y/n then shifted his head to the side to dodge a follow-up punch from Crom and countered with a knee to the latter's stomach, only to be blocked by Crom's left knee. Pushing away from each other, the two was quick to resume their exchange of blows with neither side being able to score a clean hit against the other.

"Good! You're keeping up!" Crom remarked as he threw a punch that instantly turned into a flurry of fists that rained down on Y/n.

With his superior speed and reflexes, Y/n was easily able to dodge each of Crom's punches.

'He's a slippery one, huh?' Crom thought as watched Y/n weave in and out of his punches without getting hit.

'Let's see if he dodges this!' Crom flurry of attacks suddenly stopped when the latter disappeared in front of Y/n and quickly reappearing on Y/n left side with his leg raised in a form of a roundhouse kick heading towards Y/n's head in an attempt to blindside him.

Unknown to Crom, Y/n is easily capable of seeing the former's movements clearly. And because of that, Y/n was able to follow Crom's movements and come up with a proper counterattack.

Crom was mildly surprised when Y/n was able to duck under his kick and grab his leg before slamming him on the ground.

Crom hit the ground so hard that he bounced off the ground. Before he could even recover from the ground slam, Crom then suddenly felt a sharp pain in his stomach as his body folded after receiving a kick from Y/n.

His body instantly shot off from Y/n's kick, unearthing the ground his body skipped on before finally stopping almost sixty meters away from Y/n.

Crom spat blood on the ground as he slowly stood up more invigorated than ever before. It wasn't every time that he would come across an opponent that could inflict damage to him like this. With just raw physical power, a simple kick made him spit out blood. Very few, God-class beings could achieve such a feat and because of this, Crom knew that he has to milk his opponent for everything that he has.

Rushing back to his opponent again, Crom engaged Y/n in hand-to-hand combat, this time he coated his hands with his dragon aura, increasing his punching power.

Using his forearm, Y/n blocked a punch from Crom, only to be surprised when he was blown away by the increased power of the latter's punch.

'Huh, he got stronger. That one just now completely overpowered Tohru's level of strength.' Y/n thought as he steadied himself in the air.

Seeing the dragonic aura coating Crom's hands, Y/n let out a smirk, "Finally taking this seriously, huh?" Y/n said as he stopped using Tohru's strength and instead, let his power equally match Crom's current level of strength that he is using.

Y/n then went to surprise his opponent when he suddenly appeared no less than a foot away from Crom with his knee raised high and aimed at Crom's temple.

Thanks to his more than a millennia's worth of battle experience, Crom was able to dodge Y/n's attack with ease and counter the latter with a well-placed aura-coated punch on the chest.