Back to school(hell)

"Wait, so you're telling me that I am going to school!?" I yelled in disbelief

"Yeah, after being found out that I'm a dragon by my superior. Tohru and I were then teleported to Kuoh Academy where we met the principal who's in charge of the town, afterwards she offered me to work there." Emi said as she summarized what happened earlier.

Wait.

"What happened to your work?" I asked confused of the sudden work change.

"Well, all of my co-workers aside from Agares-san had their memories of me wiped out, so that means my employment there didn't even exited in the first place." Emi explained she then added. "Good thing though as I don't want to work with that sleazeball after what happened!" She finished with a shiver at the end.

Should I ask?

"You should've seen what happened Great Red-sama! That disgusting human tried to seduce Kobayashi-san!" Tohru said as she starts to emit a green aura from pure bloodlust alone.

O-oi... Calm down!

She then did a 180 "But don't worry! Kobayashi-san wasn't swooned by Stultus as she delivered the most beautiful right hook I have ever seen!"

"How did that happened anyways?" I asked now curious.

"Well, he started eyeing my new figure with those dirty eyes of his. *shiver* He then tried to get me alone with h-him." She briefly explained to me with a shiver.

"Well after your transformation into a dragon you got more attractive than before Kobayashi-san!" Complimented Tohru.

Emi then blushed before looking down at her body. "H-how did this happen'd anyways R-Red?" She stuttered with a blush while refusing to look at me.

"When I was touching you physically(Emi blushed further) my power over dreams influenced your change making you stronger than your average dragon and granting you your dream body." I explained to her.

Emi then looked at me with her eyes going wide in shock before returning to normal as she said "Thanks, that means a lot to me. I've been conscious over it after meeting Tohru. Thank you Red." She thanked me in gratitude with a gentle smile on her face

" She thanked me in gratitude with a gentle smile on her face

(A/n this image ain't mine!)

Damn! That smile is beautiful! That small smile partnered with that shy blush!

I guess I'm protecting that smile as well then...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Snap!*

"Wha-!?" I was then removed from my thoughts as I've heard Emi's startled voice. "WHAT DO YA THINK YER DOING!? ARE YA EVEN TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY!? I POURED MY ENTIRE HEART INTO THAT! AND THAT'S HOW YA WILL REACT!?" She raged at me for some reason.