Chapter 82: The Raid-Raid Part 2

Rias smiled down menacingly at her opponent as she unleashed a quick slash on a surprised Spellcaster that quickly shattered into several data polygons.

Without delay, Rias turned around to deflect a pair of daggers that tried to strike her back, earning her a sneer from the owner of the daggers.

Before the Rogue could open his mouth to trash talk Rias, the latter kicked the Rogue on the stomach before unleashing a deadly diagonal spinning slice, bisecting the surprised Rogue two mercenary NPC's that got near.

"Shockwave!" Sona's voice called out from behind her, making Rias turn to see three Players of different Classes being tossed towards her by her friend's spell, giving her three easy kills.
But before Rias could take advantage of the stunned state of her three enemies, Neo swooped in and placed several strikes on each of Rias' targets, taking them out of the fight before Rias could do so.

"Hey, those kills were mine!" Rias indignantly yelled.

With an angry huff, Rias turned and blasted a surprised Monk-class Player with her Power of Destruction, the Player didn't stood a chance, being under-leveled against Crimson-haired Devil.

"Rias, don't separate from the group too much! My buffs can't reach you!" Sona reprimanded as she approached Rias with her water-based summons close behind her.

Rias mentally chastised herself for going greedy on kills, knowing the fact that the under-leveled Players that she was easily dispatching are now starting to group up with their higher-leveled front liners, making combat a lot more challenging to Rias and Sona.

"Light Shackles!" One of the enemy Player's spell latched on to Rias, keeping her in place and allowing the other melee damage dealers to attack her.

In spite of being shackled, Rias only looked at the approaching attackers without an inch of worry as a second later, Sona's voice was heard.

"Greater Magic Break!" In an instant, Rias' binding dissolved as the latter instantly jumped to meet her attackers.

____________________

"Call of Greater Thunder!" Y/n activated one of his stolen spells, summoning forth a powerful thunder bolt that struck his target, blinding them momentarily, which his opponent was quick to shake off the blinding effect of the spell, most likely thanks to the combined effects of their job class and equipment they have.

"Your stupid tricks won't work on me [Spellstealer]!" The World Champion roared.

'Oh yeah?' Y/n took his opponent's words as a challenge.

"How about this!?" Y/n responded as he met his opponent's charge head-on with his fist cocked back.

"Call of Greater Thunder!" Y/n yelled as he threw his fist forward.

"That won't work!" RushB, the World Champion yelled back as he used one of his claymores to block Y/n's fist, only for the latter's fist to easily push back RushB's claymore, causing it to slam into his bone helmet causing him to slightly stagger back.

This caused his defense to falter a bit, which is the opening that Y/n used without hesitation, "Black Hole!" Y/n casted, aiming his open hand at RushB.

In an instant, a pitch black orb appeared in the middle of RushB's chest that tried to pull him inwards, only to violently expel him backwards.

"Well, what did I expect? He's a [World Champion] for a reason. He would surely have a pretty high Magic Resistance. Y/n muttered as he went to follow where his opponent was sent, only to tilt his head back as a massive blade nearly made contact with his face, courtesy of RushB.