They are amazing and scary...

"My turn!" Tohru said as she's still hugging me and pulled my head towards hers resulting in a-

*Kiss*

Soft. incomparably soft.

I was then removed from my thoughts as a pair of slender arms took me away from Tohru who is now in her own world.

As I looked at the person who pulled me I saw Emi, whose face is about to turn into a new shade of red as she held my cheeks and slowly pulled my head. As my lips got closer to hers I felt a weird sensation in my lips. It was quick but I know what was that.

A pair of fingers...
.
.
.
.
.
Did she just 'Tsugumi' kiss'ed me!?

"I-I can't do it Tohru! It's too embarrassing!" Emi said as looked away from me with her hands covering her madly blushing face.
.
.
.
.
T-that was so cute...

*Sliiiddddeee-BAM!*

The sound of sliding doors slamming got my attention as I saw Rias with her hands on her knees panting.

"*pant* What did *pant* I miss!? *pant*" Rias being obviously out of breath asked.

"R-red-chan... kissed..." A red faced Serafall stuttered.

That's new...

"NOOOoooooooooo!!!" Rias yelled in despair as her knees hit the floor.

""Ufufufufu~""

*Smack!* "Ouch!"  I smacked the person upside in the head.

"One Akeno is enough Artoria!"
_______________________________________

Timeskip

"Uuuuuuu... Red's first kiss..." Rias depressingly said as she drew small circles on the ground.

"There there. It's okay Rias." Akeno tried to comfort her "he could just take yours instead."

"!?" Rias Ahoge Straightened.

Rias suddenly perked up as she imagined something that made her-

"Poof!"

"Haaaa... That would be nice..." Rias said to herself as she went to dreamland staring at nothing with a red face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm right here you know...

Still, it does feel really great when a you know a pretty girl is having romantic thoughts of you.

'I do it all the time Darling!' Artoria boldly claimed which surprisingly caught me off-guard

I-I don't know how to react to t-that!

'Operation: Heart attack is a success!' Artoria celebrated internally but did a fistpump on the outside

Name it properly woman!

"Ehem!"

Sona cleared her throat getting mostly everyone's attention.