Chapter 89: We're Going on a Trip!

"Umph!" A girl grunted in effort as she vaulted over a tobibako and successfully landed on her feet, earning herself a round of applause from her classmates.

"Mhm, good!" Y/n nodded in approval, making the girl beam at him. He then turn to the next student. "Next, Amano. You're up!" He called out.

"Hai, Sensei!" Yuuma replied before focusing on the vaulting boxes. Taking a running start, Yuuma let out a "Hmph!" and vaulted over the stacked boxes while also landing on her feet.

"Good, good... Cleared 1.4 meters... Alright, do you wanna add a another box for your second set after we do the rotations?" He asked the girl." Y/n asked, after seeing how easily Yuuma vaulted over the tobibako.

Yumma nodded enthusiastically, "Hai!"

With a nod Y/n told her to move back at the end of the line, as the next student stood ready.

"You can do it Argento-chan!" The class cheered as the girl focused.

Running towards the tobibako, Asia vaulted herself over the object but ended up landing on her butt. Fortunately, several landing mats are placed around the tobibako to avoid injuries incase a person couldn't land on their feet.

"Aww." Asia made a dejected sound with her fellow classmates making the effort to cheer her back up.

"Don't worry. You still have your second set so you just need to stick to your landing, everything else is good." Y/n said to her, making the girl nod, determined to land on her feet for her second try.

'Good thing that PE classes are a thing. Even a girl like her need to improve on their physical capabilities.' Y/n mentally noted as he checked one of the two circle next to Asia's name. He then looked back up and sent the blonde angel girl at the back of the line.

"Belladonna, you're up!" Y/n called out as Blake stepped into the startin-

"-Oi. You're seriously starting to scare me. When did you enrolled here?" He asked with eyes wide in shock.

"I've been here since all of us arrived in this place." Blake replied in amusement, while simultaneously telling Y/n 'Reality' through their group's shared mental channel.

Pinching the bridge of his nose Y/n wordlessly gestured for the girl to proceed with the exercise.

Dashing towards the stacked vaulting boxes, Blake vaulted with the grace of a cat and landed with a roll that impressed most of her classmates.

"Wow! Are you in the gymnastics club?" One girl asked.

"That roll at the end was awesome! It's like seeing a stunt on an action movie!" Another girl said as more of the class excitedly interacted with the Nekoshou as the latter was sent to the back of the line.

"That roll was completely unnecessary." Sona muttered to herself to which her older sister heard.

"Don't worry Sona! Your Onee-chan will pull off a corkscrew! That'll blow their socks off!" Serafall excitedly declared.

"And there goes another normal PE day..." Tsubaki said as she stared at the ex-maou with a deadpan expression on her face. Already knowing that some of her classmates would start to showoff and start free-styling the normal vaulting exercise.

She glanced at Y/n and noticed one of the man's eyebrows twitching in irritation. She hoped that her teacher would rein the class in before it gets too rowdy after Belladonna's stunt.

"Interesting..." her sensei hummed before nodding to himself. "Alright!" He then stomped on the gym floor as several structures materialized in the gym just a few feet away from them. This amazed the class as they were told that Y/n's abilities is the work of his quirk that is allows him to freely manipulate matter in a limited area.