Just Dance

"I want sushi,"

"No,"

"Yes,"

"No, seafood is blegh,"

"Bro wtf are you talking about you eat everything,"

"Still. Meat is better,"

"I agree. But I want sushi,"

"Disowned,"

"Eye- bro this is Japan and I want some good sushi okay?"

"Would you just let her get the sushi?" Jimin waved his hand dismissively from the front seat. You glanced at Namjoon haughtily right after that.

"Man I hate seafood," the leader pouted, crossing his arms like an overgrown child.

"Well you don't have to eat it if you don't want to," you responded and he glared at you in response.

"What, you want me to fucking starve?!" he asked and Jimin sniggered. "Don't laugh at me bro you didn't even side with me!"

"He sides with his favorite obviously," you stuck your tongue out and the dancer rolled his eyes playfully.

"You are definitely not Jimin's favorite," Namjoon sighed. "Have you seen how obsessed he is with Jungkook?"

"Eyyy~" said male threw up his hand from where he was sitting in the back.

"Jimin, who do you like better? Me or Jungkook?" you asked, leaning forward to look at him better and ignoring Manager Seijin's exasperated grin as he drove. Jimin looked up from his phone and glanced to his left to you, a cheeky smirk playing on his lips.

"I don't like either of you. I like Jin hyung the best,"

"Right answer," the eldest chimed in from the back. You weakly tried to smack Jimin's shoulder while struggling to keep your balance.

"You have to pick between us," you sighed. "Me or Kook?"

"Hmm," Jimin glanced to the sky in mock thought. "You're cuter but Jungkook is less annoying so I'm gonna pick him,"

Your jaw dropped as Jungkook and Namjoon laughed loudly before turning to the poor man driving.

"Manager-nim," you pouted. "Who do you like more, me or Jungkook?"

"I shouldn't participate in this," he sighed and you shook your head quickly.

"It's okay you can answer. Nobody's gonna judge,"

"Except for maybe you and Jungkook," Yoongi piped up without even raising his head. You shushed him and angrily and he looked up with narrowed eyes.

"Did you just shush me, you little punk?"

"Okay okay I'm sorry," you said hurriedly. "I respect you,"

"Sure doesn't sound like it-!" he started to raise his voice and you turned to him with a grin. He stared at you impassively before sighing. "...one day you'll get what's coming to you,"

"I love you," you winked before turning back to the front, missing the fond roll of the eyes from the eldest rapper. "C'mon Manager-nim~"

"Ugh fine," he groaned, eyes trained on the road. "I love both of you and you both annoy the hell out of me. And I would probably say the same thing as Jimin but I do like you better. You're a kid in my eyes,"

"WHAT?!" Jungkook shouted from the back. "B-But WHAT ABOUT ME???!"

"I love you too and you're still a kid to me but you've matured a bit in the last few months. (Name) has not,"