Let Me Know (...your thoughts??)

**WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF TRIGGERING TOPICS. It's not anything descriptive, there is just some dialogue talking about it. READ ONLY IF COMFORTABLE.**

You pulled your hair in frustration. It was currently 1:30 a.m. and you were laying on your stomach, stretched across what used to be Jungkook's bed. A notebook was opened in front of you and you were irritatedly tapping your pencil against your forehead. You stared down at whatever lyrics you had written before you let out an angry groan and flipped onto your back. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling. WHY IS WRITING A SONG SO FRICKIN DIFFICULT??!! You groaned again and buried your face into your pillow. You could faintly hear some creaking outside and the door swung open. Your head snapped up to see the eldest rapper looking at you with an irritated expression.

"Why are you still up??" he asked. You sat up straight.

"I'm working on my song..." you mumbled.

"Why are you so loud though?! Sheesh..."

"Sorry," you muttered and glared at the screen of your laptop angrily. He looked down at your stressed form before he heaved a sigh and plopped himself down on the bed. You looked at him, momentarily surprised, but refrained from saying anything. He held a hand out and looked at you expectantly. You raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Give me the book, kid," he snapped. Your eyebrows shot up in surprise before you handed him said book.

"L-Look, it's my first song, okay? Don't judge. I'm trying my best," you defended.

His eyes were scanning the lyrics.

"What's the topic you have to write about?"

"Depression and suicide," you said, looking down. Yoongi's dark eyes moved up to stare at your face. As soon as your eyes made contact with him, he could tell.

"You've been through it before, haven't you?" he asked, his voice softer and gentle. Your eyes widened and you looked at him, shocked.

"How-?" you started.

"I can tell. It gets easier to see it on other people when you've been through it yourself," he muttered. You looked at him with another shocked face.

"Anyways, if you want your lyrics to speak to others, think of all the feelings you've ever felt about this topic and write them down. Think of all those times you felt frustrated or misunderstood and put it on paper," he spoke. You nodded in understanding. He grabbed the pencil and beckoned for you to come sit next to him. You scooched over and he began asking you questions.

"When did it start?"

"U-Um...around 2 years ago," you said softly. He nodded and began scribbling in your book.

"What caused it?"

You froze up and released a shaky sigh.

"Everything,"

He looked at you.

"Like what?"

You could already feel emotions start running around in your chest.

"W-well. When I was in school, there was a lot of pressure from society regarding body figure and looks and I used to feel like I never met up to the standards. And I mean, I was never suicidal for that, just really insecure and eventually got depressed about it," you spilled. Yoongi nodded. You sighed and continued.

"But, the one to convince me that I was being hard on myself was my oldest brother. He really helped me out with the depression and for a while, I was fine. But then, about two years ago, my brother, he-" you sniffled and a tear dropped down your cheek.

"-he...he developed bronchial cancer," you finished. The male's eyes widened. "He's currently in the hospital and bronchial cancer...well...not many people survive it...so I-I..."

"You did it..." he asked. You looked up at him and nodded. He sighed softly.

"Look, I know it might seem like it's the only way out but it's not. There are people around you who will always support you and if you try throwing your life away, it's gonna impact everyone else. You shouldn't give a shit about what other people think and do whatever the heck you want. Even if you're going through pain, you can't keep it to yourself. You have to talk to people you trust. I'm telling you this because I know what it feels like. My parents didn't exactly support me when they found out I was rapping and writing music. You just have to do what you want and the people who really care about you will always be there to support you," he said. You gave him a weak smile.

"Thanks Yoongi-sshi,"

"Yeah yeah. C'mon kid let's work on this,"

***

You didn't even know what time it was. The two of you had been working on your song and you guys actually got a lot done. You reread whatever you both had come up with.

You smiled.

"It's amazing. Thank you Yoongi-sshi. I really wouldn't have been able to do it,"

"Hmm it's okay. You'll get used to it. Writing isn't easy,"

"Wasn't it you who wrote I Like It in under 40 minutes??"

"Yeah that's just because I'm amazing,"

You snorted.

"Wait you need a rhyme for this line," Yoongi muttered before he began scribbling and typing on your computer.

After a period of time in which he finally found the perfect rhyme, it just struck Yoongi to check the time. He glanced over at the clock hanging above Jungkook's desk.

"Okay, I think that's good enough for today. It's 3:28 a.m." Yoongi spoke. Silence. Yoongi turned his head to the side, confused, and saw that you were sleeping. The male's eyes softened. You probably weren't that used to waking up that early and working this late. He slowly stood up and closed your notebook and laptop, placing them both on the nightstand next to the bed. He walked to the door, eager to go back to his own room and go to sleep. Stepping out, he shut the door quietly behind him. As he made his way down the hall, he turned to look back at the door for a second.

________

He made his way closer to the bed and grabbed the blanket, pulling it up to your shoulders before he left and walked back to his own room. As he flopped down in his own bed, hearing the soft snores coming from Jin, only a single thought ran through his head:

The new member...isn't so bad.

And his eyes fluttered closed.

[UNEDITED]

AWWWWW HERE'S A BIT OF OUR DAEGU BOY SOFTENING UP AROUND THE READER!!

WHY IS WRITING A SONG SO DIFFICULT??

HOW DID YOONGI WRITE I LIKE IT UNDER 40 MINS??

CAN I EVEN TALK THAT FAST??

HOW ARE YOU TWO GONNA BE ABLE TO WAKE UP TOMORROW??

MAYBE YOU'LL WAKE UP IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY?!!?

NAMKANDA??!??!?!

HELLO PRESIDENT NAMJOON

OUR FANDOM IS INSANE

I FIT RIGHT IN