Begin

oof look at him

THIS IS A SHORTER CHAPTER BUBS

ON PURPoSE

I LIKE THIS CHAPTER

lol i never say that ahahahahhahahahahahaahahahha

okay okay ill shut up

i had some time so yesh i wrote this chapter

SO IF I DON'T UPDATE FOR A COUPLE DAYS U CANT YELL AT ME -__-

ANYWAY ENJOY BUBS

"Jungkook-ahhhhhhh??" you screamed. "Where are youuuuuuu???"

You skipped through the hallway, totally hyped and ready for your day. You all had been relatively busy these days with fansigns and countdowns and stuff. And in some time, BTS would be resuming their Final Wings Tour in Japan, which you were definitely going to join. Though you may not be a part of everything, there were moments where you were going to go on stage and sing and dance as well. But that was only in five or six days. For today, you didn't have too bad of a schedule so you and your best friend decided on spending the day together. Either playing video games or watching a movie or a drama or an anime. You weren't sure which one you decided on, so that's what you were doing now. Looking for the Golden Maknae so you could begin (hhahah Begin djjdj im so good).

"JUNGOOOOOOO!!!!" you yelled once again.

"YAH!!! SHUT UP!! HE'S IN THE G.C. AISH!!" Yoongi snapped from where he was sleeping on the couch. You winced and shot him a sheepish smile.

"Sowee~~"

He relaxed a little but still rolled his eyes.

"Acting cute isn't gonna get you anywhere with me, Maknae,"

You giggled and then made your way to the Closet.

"Jungkookiiiiieeeee~~~~~" you whispered, opening up the Golden Closet door and seeing the male smiling widely while looking at his computer screen. Your smile brightened.

"Here you are! Whatcha watching?" you giggled and ran over to him, sitting down next to him and peering at the screen. You didn't see any movie or show or something, nor a video game. It was someone singing.

"Ah her voice agh!" the male next to you gushed and you raised a brow and looked at him in confusion. Then looked at the computer again to see a very pretty woman who was singing, and indeed had a very nice voice.

"Who is that?" you asked him. He looked at you with excitement.

"It's IU sunbaenim!!"

You looked at him, still very confused.

"I.....U...? Who...?"

His jaw dropped and he turned to you completely before gripping your shoulders.

"YAH!! YOU DON'T KNOW IU SUNBAENIM!?" he shook you back and forth with wide eyes. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

You smacked his hands away with an eye roll.

"Well I'm SORRY!! IT'S NOT LIKE I GREW UP IN KOREA AND LISTENED TO EVERY FREAKIN KOREAN ARTIST THERE IS!!"

He chuckled softly.

"Yeah yeah. I'll help you out. Okay IU sunbaenim has been my favorite forever~~"

"Really?"

He nodded vigorously.