Euphoria

"Jungkook? Jungkook??"

He groaned loudly and shoved his bare arms under his pillows, shutting his ears to the constant repetition of his name.

"Jungkook!!" you hissed, grabbing at his blanket and tugging it off, exposing his back to the chill of the room. Jungkook let out a hiss of his own as goosebumps erupted over his skin, and his eyes shot open to shoot you a nasty glower. You barely reacted, instead standing up straight with a hand propped against your hip.

"Don't give me that look, ugly. C'mon, you gotta wake up," you declared, picking up one of his pillows and smacking his ass weakly. Jungkook bristled and flipped you off before sluggishly sitting up. You grinned at his bed head but decided not to tease him about it, instead turning to his closet to chuck him a shirt to slip on, which he did not do.

He tiredly stood up and stretched, his joints popping easily before carefully trudging to the bathroom to brush his teeth, punching you on the way. Ignoring your complaints with a lethargic bunny smile, Jungkook turned the lock the bathroom door shut and looked at himself in the mirror.

His eyes were slightly reddened at the rims due to lack of sleep but that could easily be blamed on tour season. Nobody wouldn't believe that Jungkook was striving for perfection during tour season. He sighed before turning the tap on and cupping cold water in his big palms, splashing it across his face with rigor.

"God, wake up Jungkook," he muttered angrily before he grabbed his toothbrush.

When he joined everyone at the dining table, you, Jimin, and Namjoon were in a heated debate about which concept of the English language was the most difficult to learn.

"-definitely sentence structure," Namjoon was saying and you shook your head.

"No way, Joon," you said as you waved your chopsticks dismissively. "It's grammar,"

"I'm the one who's struggling to learn it and I think everything's hard," Jimin complained and you grinned. Jungkook eyed Namjoon pointedly, and although he hated to admit it, Jungkook was very much aware of the possessive streak of jealousy that coursed through his veins. The thought made his breakfast seem slightly less appetizing.

"Ugh okay, I guess I understand you. Sentence structure might be harder for you guys because you're used to Korean. I used to struggle with Korean sentence structure too," you agreed and Namjoon nodded.

"Exactly,"

"And yet you still managed to learn English so well. Stop trying to impress me Joon, I might catch feelings," you joked, grabbing a piece of meat and shoving it past your lips. Namjoon let out one of his loud laughs, though his cheeks pinkened.

"That sounds like a you problem,"

The jealousy in Jungkook's veins burned hotter, and the thing he hated the most about this was how he was directing his anger at one of the people he loved most in the world. Though the phrase you uttered etched itself into the back of Jungkook's mind, and he struggled to push it away. Jungkook cleared his throat nonchalantly and shoved some food in his mouth before glancing at Hoseok.

"When are we leaving hyung?"

He missed the way Hoseok was watching you talk with a smile. The elder male jumped a bit before glancing at the youngest.

"Oh-um...maybe 20 minutes?" he suggested and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah okay. I just need to grab some clothes after I finish eating and we can leave,"

Hoseok flashed him a thumbs up and Jungkook began shoveling his food a bit faster, wanting to leave as soon as possible because something about the situation made him nervous and angry. You paused your conversation with Jimin, who was trying to push some vegetables into your mouth, to glance at Jungkook.