Best of Not Me...but BTS

HIIII

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT A ROMANCE DEVELOPY ONE AS YOU CAN PROBABLY TELL BY THE TITLE

BUT I KINDA LIKE THIS CHAPTER??

ALsoO yes this chapter is kinda more Jungkook central

But its because of the situation and setting

dont worry okay?

jungkook isnt the only one getting action lolololololol

sorry

"Sheesh you definitely have a talent for whining," Yoongi muttered and you glared at him angrily. Soo Mi shook her head with a sigh.

"I know it's uncomfortable but you can't wear jeans (Name)-ah,"

"Take this opportunity to dress up nice and pretty (Name)-ah!! It'll be fun!!" Taehyung said happily.

You sighed.

"Okay...but you guys can't make fun of me!!" you snapped.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon snickered.

"Why would we? " Jimin smiled.

"Because (Name)-ah has never worn a formal dress in front of you all and I can at least see Jungkook teasing her," Soo Mi laughed and you nodded in agreement with a glare at the cheekily smiling maknae.

"Be nice to her, kids," Manager Seijin spoke up. "Also, I don't know why you guys are still here. You have to get ready too,"

"Yeah get out," you kicked Jimin's butt, which earned you a playful glare, and they laughed before leaving. You turned to Soo Mi with a huff.

She giggled.

"Let's get this over with,"

______________________

"Ladies? Are you ready?"

"Yeah hurry up ladies!!"

"Lol Namjoon hyung whut?"

You rolled your eyes and Soo Mi smoothed down your hair once more.

"You look beautiful!" your stylist smiled.

"You always say that. Is that just you complimenting your work?" you teased.

She smacked you.

"You're such a brat,"

"Excuse meeeeee?" you heard Jimin call in English. 

"Yeah yeah I'm coming,"

She dusted your dress (https://www.lulus.com/images/product/w_560/3163290_147458.jpg)  quickly and pushed you to the door. You swung it open and in fell Jimin, Namjoon, and Taehyung. You looked at them, unamused.

"I swear we weren't eavesdropping!!...Woahhhhhh~~~" Jimin started before he finally took a good look at you.

"He's right!! You look really pretty!!" Namjoon followed with a dimple smile. Taehyung...well he looked shook . And though you wanted to crawl in a hole and die, you just laughed, trying not to make it awkward and gave them thanks.

***

Being with the boys was helping a lot with your nerves, so the red carpet went by quickly. You let the boys do the talking, as you felt like it wasn't your place and you were just shy. The first half of the show was mainly just the 8 of you watching many talented people get awards and seeing amazing performances. It was exciting to say the least.