Christmas Day

You smiled and plopped down in the middle of Yoongi and Taehyung, adjusting your hat, all while humming familiar lyrics.

"Kimi o dakishime tai kie te shimau mae ni mōichido

Ah doko made mo maiagaru Crystal

Nē nani mo ira nai kara mōsukoshi dake kanjite tai

Can I touch your heart?

Fure taku te mo surinuke te iku

Oh Someday? Someday..."

Taehyung had joined you as soon as you reached halfway through the chorus. It amazed you how beautiful the rest of Bangtan could make songs. Crystal Snow was truly one of the most beautiful.

The rest of the members settled around you, making themselves comfortable on the couch and chattering amongst each other. The staff adjusted the camera in front of you all.

"We're starting in 3...2...1,"

"......."

"Let's wait,"

"Yeah let's wait,"

"There are about a 100 viewers right now,"

"Okay let's play rock paper scissors then," Jin asked.

"Okay, rock paper scissors!"

"I won..."

"No you didn't, that was a scissor," you pointed out to Jin who had sneakily changed his scissor to a paper under his mitten.

"AHAHHA,"

"Jin hyung, do some of that comedy," Taehyung suggested.

"What comedy?"

"That comedy you do all the time,"

"My comedy? Okay everyone. There's water. Listen, there's water. And then...it just scatters. What would it be then?" Jin asked and there was a brief moment of silence.

"SEAFOOD!!"

You and Jimin burst into a fit of giggles. And Jin laughed as he always did.

"You went too far,"

Yoongi turned away with a sigh.

In between giggles, you point out:

"Ah Yoongi oppa if you don't like his jokes then why do you always look so interested in hearing them? Just now you put all of your attention on Jin oppa,"

Yoongi glared at you and Jimin and you laughed again and continued to laugh while introducing your group.

"Merry Christmas everyone!!"

"What's so funny?" Taehyung chuckled at the two of you.

"AH THEY THINK IT'S FUNNY SO LET THEM LAUGH!!" Jin defended as he held up to hands and you and Jimin high fived him.

"Since it's Christmas, let's sing a song,"

"No light the candle first!!" Hobi yelled, pointing to the cake on the table in front of you all.

Jimin held up a knife with a sly raise of his brow and a sweg nod. Then he pulled a match out of the end and everyone WHOOOOEOOD. And then......he swiped the match against the end and lit it and a louder OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO went around. He winked at you playfully and you snorted as he lit the candle.

"Why is there only one candle?" you asked.

"...."

"One candle for one new member," Yoongi said.