Love, Seven

Dear (Name),

We want to first start off by telling you that we're all writing this letter together. We sat down, and tried to figure out what we wanted to say to you, and this letter is what we agreed on. So here we go...

A few days ago, after our tour ended, you came up to us and told us that you've decided what to do now that your contract's expiring. All of us, we were so nervous to hear what you were gonna say. On one hand, we were hoping to hear you say that you were gonna stay with us. On the other, we were scared that you were gonna tell us that you were leaving.

And then you did tell us....

You told us that you were going, and to be honest, all of us were devastated.

Not because we can't understand why you chose this path, but because we know that it means everything's gonna change.

We care about you so deeply, and frankly, we're pretty upset that you're deciding to leave us. We know it's not your fault, and we know you're upset about it too, but this is just us being selfish.

Honestly, we're really proud of you. You're doing what's best for you, so we can't even be mad. Thinking about your future and your career and what you're passionate about; these are all traits that we love about you. And when we see the way you light up when you're talking about these dreams of yours, well, all we want to do is support you.

And that's what we'll do. We always will. You are so talented, (Name), and you deserve everything in the world. When you become a solo artist, we all know that you're going to get all of the love and support you deserve. And we will be there right along with you.

We're sad to see you go, but so excited for all the possibilities in your future. We'll miss you, but we know you're not going to a place we can't reach.

This isn't goodbye, because truthfully, the seven of us will never be able to send you away forever. But it is enough for us to know that no matter where you are in the world, our family will always be together. So in that case, instead of goodbye, we can settle with a see you later.

See you later, (Nickname). We'll always be cheering you on from the sidelines.

Because you're our family, and we love you so much.

Love,

Your Seven