First Love

dangggg this one is longer than jungkook's lolol

and be happy i updated

i cant believe i actually wrote this hahahaha

i expected it to take longer

okay

without further ado....

"Hmmmm...." you twirled around, looking for any flaws carefully. "How's this one?"

Taehyung hummed deeply, seemingly concentrated in thought.

"Mmmm put the black one on again,"

You chuckled and walked into the closet before quickly switching and then coming back out and spreading your hands out again.

"And...? Is this better?" you spun around. The familiar boxy smile stretched across his face as he nodded in approval.

"Definitely!! You look so pretty!!"

You smiled widely and began to shove the rest of the clothes back in your closet.

Today was the 19th of October.

The Puma fansign.

So here you were, trying to figure out which skirt would match well with your white sweater that had the Puma logo branded across it. And what better way to get your answer than by asking the group's fashionista.

It was then after that you found yourself repeating the same routine, climbing into the van, getting to the venue, getting fixed up once more, and then going outside to thousands of lucky ARMYs.

"HELLO EVERYONE!!! THANK YOU FOR WAITING FOR SO LONG!! WE'LL BEGIN THE EVENT SHORTLY!!" Namjoon announced with his famed dimple smile and you all waved as you took a seat.

"Do you see the increase in boys here?" Seokjin whispered to you from your left and you looked over at the crowd and indeed realized the number of males has significantly increased.

"They don't have to be here for just me, you know that right oppa?" you smiled at him and he laughed.

"I know thattt...nobody can resist me,"

You snickered as the first few fans started shuffling down the table.

"Hello~~" you stretched out to older girl in front of you. She smiled widely.

"Hi (Name)-ah!!! How are you today?"

"I'm doing extremely well thank you!! And how about you!!"

"I'm really great!!"

You made small talk with her until the staffs behind her urged her to move on to Jin. And just like that, you eagerly continued to talk with every fan that came your way.

The staff behind you began to collect all of the gifts you received as you pulled off the bunny ears on your head and passed it to her. Then there seemed to have been a gap, where you were waiting for a fan to scooch over from your right. And at that moment, for some reason, you found yourself staring at someone.

That someone being Jeon Jungkook.

You watched as he smiled happily at the girl in front of him and grasped his hands in his.

You watched how he leaned forward and put his face in her hands as she held them out.

But yet, you never felt that burning feeling like you did all those days ago. That heavy feeling in the pit of your stomach.