Hooked Up

enjoy kids :D

"Millions and millions of you have demanded that we book our next guest. They are the most famous k-pop now co-ed group in the world performing Mic Drop for the first time on television. This is BTS!!"

.

.

.

"We're back with BTS and now first of all let's have introductions. Introduce yourselves please,"

"Hi nice to meet you. My name is RM. I'm the leader of this crew and kinda like the spokesperson,"

"Hi guys~Hi guys, my name is V,"

"Whoo! I'm your hope, you're my hope...I'm J-Hope!!"

"Hi......."

*insert loud screams*

"..thank you..I'm Suga hey~~"

"Ah! Hi! Nice to meet you guys! I'm Jungkook!"

*random ARMY screams "I LOVE YOU JIN!"* (A/n: which is honestly the biggest mood)

"Hello~ My name is Jin and Worldwide Handsome~"

"Nice to meet you guys I'm--"

"JIMINNNNNNNNNNN!"

"--I'm Jimin,"

"Hi! Nice to meet you guys!! I'm (Name),"

"Alright! So we have an interpreter just in case I need one, but you both actually, you RM and (Name), you speak English, right?"

"Yeah, but he's the spokesperson of the group," you smiled and Namjoon laughed.

"Yes, I speak English,"

"Pretty well, you taught yourself English?"

"Yes, I-I taught myself English,"

"How, how did you teach yourself English?"

"Um actually my English teacher was a sitcom, Friends,"

"Oh! You watched Friends?"

"Yes,"

"So was it mainly just phrases then or you just learned everything?"

"Um...I think, you know, back in the days when I was like 15, like 14, it was quite like a syndrome for all the Korean parents to make their kids watch the Friends.,"

"Really?"

"So yeah I thought I was kinda like the victim at that time but-"

Both him and Ellen laughed, the crowd echoing the sound.

"-but right now I'm the lucky one so thanks to my mother she bought all the seasons for the DVDs. It got 10 DVDs right?"

"Yeah,"

"So firstly I watched with the Korean subtitle. And then, next time, I watched with the English subtitle and then, I just removed it,"

"That's very impressive and Friends would be very happy that you learned-" Ellen started off, sounding very amazed.

Loud screams of appreciation and adoration rang out throughout the audience.

"Thank you. I love Friends.," your leader's dimples were on full display.

"Okay so you write the songs and they're very personal lyrics. You talk about things like mental health. And that's important to you right, to set yourself aside and not just do pop music, but talk about issues?"