Shouting Out BTS in the Center of Hawaii

BLRHUIJSBF

BDHSJKHDUFHCC

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ENJOY KIDS ;)

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH

After you all made it back to the accommodation, you found yourselves sitting around that one table again. This time, instead of having snacks on it, there were a set of bowling pins with different numbers on them sitting on the table.

"What you're going to play is table bowling," the staff explained.

SO this was the way for you all to decide the amount of money to get for the next day's dinner.

"Okay let's decide who will go first,"

"Does anyone want to go first?"

"It actually depends on your skill level," Jungkook preached.

"Then Jungkook should go first," Namjoon said casually and you laughed.

"Yeah show us what you got!!"

"And then why don't we take turns going clockwise from Jungkook?" Taehyung suggested.

"Sounds good,"

"Yeah you go bowling sometimes," Hoseok said rubbing Kook's shoulder as he covered his face with his hands. Jungkook pulled himself together and sat up straight.

"Alright God Kook,"

"Bowling God,"

"Do it!!"

"I'm gonna get it on the first one!!" Jungkook said and flicked the stone, only to miss every single pin.

"...your skill,"

"0 POINTS!!!" Taehyung yelled. You facepalmed and shook your head in disappointment.

"Don't we need some kind of penalty system?" Hobi asked.

"Let's give three chances," Yoongi said.

Jungkook flicked again, this time also missing as it slid off the table.

"You're really terrible at this," Hoseok commented casually and you and Namjoon sniggered. "You got one more chance,"

"Ah I feel nervous," Jimin said, laughing as he clutched his heart.

Jungkook flicked the baduk stone one last time and everyone yelled.

He hit the $25 pin. The others cheered but soon became slightly bitter, though it was only for fun.

Next everyone pushed Hoseok to try, and soon he was extremely concentrated.

He ended up hitting the $3 pin.

Next was your very own Leader Mon.

Namjoon knocked 5 pins down.

"WAHHHHHHH!!!"

"He dodged all the minus pins,"

"How much?"

"$23!!"

Next was Min Yoongi.

"I always follow the right path," he said.

Yoongi originally got $14 but got a -5 pin too so he ended up with $9.