Intro: 2 Cool 4 Skool/2 Cool 4 Another Member

**(Name)'s P.O.V.**

You looked at the brunette beside you, an extremely giddy smile stretching across your face. The female's expression mirrored yours, and the two of you laughed with delight.

"Oh my God~(Name)-ah! I can't believe this is happening!" squealed as she held your hands tightly. You giggled.

"I know! I can't even believe that my parents said yes!"

"I'm so glad that they did though! This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!" Hana said. You nodded in agreement.

"Ack, this line is so long!" Hana complained as her eyes scanned over the mass of people in front of you two. You sighed wearily.

"I know. But it's all gonna be worth it when we see their faces!" you squealed, your tone become giddy once again. Hana laughed and the two of you continued to wait. After all, it's not like it was everyday that you would get to meet one of the most famous boy bands.

**Timeskip**

(A/n: Let it be known that I have never gone to a fan meet, so I have literally no clue how it works, so this is gonna be fake and NOT REAL lolz. Also, some of them might be longer than others, but that doesn't mean I don't like some of the members. I luv all of them, I just feel like some of them would talk more than others. But don't worry, the action isn't ending here ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Oh Lord. You guys were next, omg! You and Hana were right behind the people who had just gone up, and now that you could see the members up close, you realized that they were even more amazing than on a screen.

"(Name), can I pleaseeeeeeee go first?" Hana whisper-pouted to you. You chuckled.

"Sure thing, I'll be right next to you anyway. Just as long as I can meet them,"

She beamed and hugged you quickly. You watched as the girl in front of you scooched down, leaving space for Hana. You smiled widely.

"Good luck, don't scare them!" you whispered.

"Shut up," she whispered back, though she was smiling. She walked up to the first member, who happened to be RM. He gave her his famous dimpled smile and you could practically feel her heart thudding. You watched for a few seconds as they conversed and RM gave her his autograph. You zoned out for a couple of minutes. What were you going to say to them when you went up there? Omg, c'mon (Name) you had planned for this already! You're gonna blank now?! Oh no, what if they think you're one of the creepy fangirls?! That would be so bad.

"Next!"

You jumped slightly and saw that Hana had scooched over as well, leaving the area in front of RapMon empty. You walked over briskly and kneeled down in front of the male, who was currently handing one of the employees multiple gifts that he had received to make space on the table.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said as he turned to face you. The male opened up your album, though you were too busy fangirling over his smile to notice.

"It's okay. I'm just glad that I can finally meet you!" you said, excitedly, but not too excitedly. His dimpled smile widened and he chuckled.

"And what's your name?" he asked.

"(Name)," you smiled back.

"That's a pretty name,"

You blushed and looked down, the male chuckling at your reaction.