No More Dream (Nightmares actually...)

After you had completed washing the dishes, Seokjin had gently urged you to head to bed.

"W-wait, Seokjin-shhi?"

"Yes?"

"Will Jungkook-shhi be alright?"

The tall male looked momentarily surprised.

"Jungkook?"

You nodded.

"I did just take his room. Are you sure he's fine sleeping with the others? I mean he can have his room and I can just sleep on the floor-"

Jin cut you off.

"It's okay, (Name)-shhi. I promise Jungkook is comfortable sharing a room with the others. You're new, so we'll wait for you to be comfortable before changing the sleeping arrangements, okay? Don't worry about that. Now go to sleep," he said in a gentle voice. You smiled gratefully up at the male and he flashed you a similar one in return, although you could see the fatigue and tiredness laced behind it. You found yourself admiring his caring nature. Though calling him Eomma Jin was mostly a teasing thing, you couldn't help but see the similarities between him and a mother. The eldest member took such good care of the members in a way that was different from the leader. Despite going through his own struggles, he cared for the members. Jin deserved a lot of recognition for that.

"You know where the room is right?" he asked you, snapping you out of your thoughts. You nodded and made your way down one of the halls before you heard soft, muffled laughter. You turned to see the eldest vocalist covering his mouth behind his sweater paws.

"Whatttt?" you whined confusedly.

"You're going the wrong way, (Name)-shhi. It's that hallway. The hallway you're in is where Yoongi's Genius Lab is and he never lets anyone in there," he smiled. Your eyes widened and you moved away from the door carefully. Seokjin chuckled before he motioned for you to follow him. You complied and went after the broad-shouldered male as he led you to the Golden Maknae's bedroom. He turned to face you with that same tired smile.

"Don't forget next time, okay?"

You nodded with a playful smile before opening the door.

"Goodnight Seokjin-shhi,"

"Goodnight (Name)-shhi,"

And the door was shut. You turned to look at your half unpacked suitcase and sighed before making your way to the bed and pulling out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized black t-shirt. You threw the suitcase on the floor, wincing at the loud thump it made before changing into your 'pajamas' and flopping onto the bed. You stared up at the dark ceiling before reaching over to grab your phone, noticing you had a new text message.

Peanut: Nooonnnaaa!!! R u okay?! Are u beeing attakd by those boys?! Do u need me to karate chop them?!!

Peanut: NOOOOONNNNAAA!!! RESPOND!!! R U ALIVEEE???

Peanut: NOOONNNNAA!! GueSG wahT I diD with hYung'S baSketBALL?!

Peanut: Noona I miss u...

You smiled fondly at your phone screen, already missing your family dearly.

(Name): Pabo. I'm not being attacked. They're fine okay?? You're like barely up to my shoulders. How r u gonna karate chop them??? Also I don't want to know what u did with his basketball. And...I miss u too. So much. I know ur probably sleeping now. But I love u okay? Good night.

Clicking the send button, you sighed before opening up another chat and texting a message.

(Name): Don't worry about me. So far, I'm not having any trouble. Seokjin has been the politest to me, but I haven't got to speak much with the other members. I don't think Jungkook and Yoongi like me very much...but I hope we get along soon. I have a meeting with Bang Si-Hyuk tomorrow morning, so I'm gonna go to sleep now. Rest well and take care of yourself, Oppa. I love you so much.

And with that you turned off your phone and rolled onto your side, snuggling into the pillow. As your eyes fluttered closed, you fell asleep to the comforting scent of cinnamon, and for once in a long time, you didn't have a nightmare.

[UNEDITED]

YA IT'S A BIT OF A SHORTER CHAPTER OF READER GETTING SETTLED IN ON HER FIRST NIGHT IN THE BANGTAN DORM

OH AND SOME WORLDWIDE HANDSOME TIME!!!!!

ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT?

WHAT IS TOMORROW'S MEETING ABOUT?

WILL (NAME) DO THE DISHES AGAIN?

DOES JUNGKOOK SMELL LIKE CINNAMON?

DOES TAETAE SNORE?