N.O (more english speakeu please...)

Note: BOLD is English

Walking out of the bathroom, you spotted the maknae leaning against the wall before he made his way into the bathroom behind you. After putting away your things, you went down to the dining table where Hoseok, Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and Seokjin were sitting, chatting happily.

"Good morning," you said sitting down next to Jin and Taehyung.

"Good morning!" came a chorused reply. It was a small thing, but it made you smile hearing the cheer in their voices.

"Here," Seokjin said, placing a plate of food in front of you.

"Thank youuuuuuu," you said and it was at that moment your stomach growled loudly. There was a silence.

"Awwwww mannnnnnn," you whined putting your face in your palms. The table erupted with laughter. You looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"Maybe you should start eating, (Name)-sshi," Taehyung teased you with a sly smile. You pouted playfully.

"I'm not gonna disagree," you replied and began eating, Seokjin looking at you expectantly, to which you responded with two thumbs up as your cheeks were full.

"Ah wait, Yoongi hyung is still sleeping," Jimin pointed out. You looked at him questioningly.

"Why can't you just go wake him up?" you asked. The 95 liners looked at you like you had grown two heads.

"Go wake him up?! (Name)-sshi!! Don't ever do that! He'll murder you!! Waking up Yoongi hyung is like...um...I don't know but it's like something explosive!!" Jimin said frantically. You nodded seriously.

"Then how do you get him up?" you asked.

"Normally, it's Jin hyung who wakes him up because Yoongi hyung can't curse at him," Hoseok explained. You started laughing at that. You could just imagine Jin's face as Yoongi cursed at him angrily, still half asleep.

"Speaking of which," Jin said standing up. "I'd better go wake him,"

The eldest male stood and up and left the room.

"Anyway, Seijin hyung-nim says that the meeting today will be about preparations for the new album," Namjoon said to you all.

"Ohhhhh comebackkkkkk!!" Hoseok cheered. Jimin laughed.

"Hyung, what color should I dye my hair this time?" he asked. The others looked at him thoughtfully.

"Hmmm...orange?" Namjoon suggested.

"He already did that for Run era remember?" Hoseok said.

"Oh true," Namjoon agreed.

"I was going to say red but you did that already," Tae muttered. You thought for a moment.

"You haven't done blonde yet have you Jimin-sshi?" you asked. Jimin looked at you.

"Oh you're right!! Maybe I should do blonde!!" he said. "What do you think hyung?"

Hoseok thought for a minute. 

"Yeahhhh!!! Maybe it will look good on you Jiminie. You look very handsomeu," Hoseok said, proud of his English. You and Namjoon snorted.

"Oh tenk you tenk you," Jimin said back, patting the rapper's shoulder.

"WOOOOOWWW very good english speakeu. I imples-sed. Very proudeu. Jimin is very...uhhhh...god!" Taehyung said clapping. You choked on your breakfast trying to stop yourself from laughing. And Namjoon's face on top of it was not making it easy for you.

"...What are you guys even talking about?" Namjoon asked in Korean, looking like he was dead inside. For some reason, Jimin just started randomly laughing.

"We trying to english speakeu. Jimin very handsome in uhhhhhhhhhhh-" Hoseok said wildly motioning to Jimin's head while waving his hands around it.

"Hair?" Namjoon asked.

"OHHHHHHH YEAH YEAH HAIR!!"

"Rap Monster is very geniuseu!! Rap Monster englisheu wOow!!!" Taehyung interjected. Namjoon just sighed, although you knew it was playful.

The very amazing English conversation was cut short when the maknae walked in and took a seat next to Namjoon.

"Good morning," the leader said.

"Good morning," the youngest replied, reaching across the table to get his food. His eyes went to you for a minute before they moved away.

"Where's Jin hyung?" he asked.

"Where else? Waking up Yoongi hyung," Jimin answered. Speak of the devil and he shall appear. A grumpy dark haired male walked in and plopped next to Hoseok, who handed him his plate. He didn't look towards your general direction at all. Nobody said anything. Jin came in right afterwards and sat down, continuing his meal. You took a mental note of Yoongi's mood in the morning. Since he hasn't exactly been very pleased with your presence so far, you decided it would be best not to speak to him. And you continued your meal in silence.

[UNEDITED]

GRUMPY YOONGI

WHAT IS THE NEWS ABOUT THE COMEBACK??

WILL JIMIN DYE HIS HAIR BLONDE??

WILL HE BE VERY HANDSOMEU IN HAIR???

WILL TAEHYUNG BE IMPLESS-SED??

WILL YOONGI CURSE AT JIN ONE DAY??

WILL JIN KICK HIS BUTT??

SAVAGE EOMMA