Danger : You're totally high

You walked down to the dining table to see all seven males sitting there. Hoseok was patting Jungkook's shoulder, Seokjin was shaking his head disapprovingly, Taehyung looked blank, Namjoon wore a resting bitch face, Jimin was giggling at the maknae, and Yoongi just looked plain tired and annoyed. You smirked to yourself, your inner evil side coming out. Adjusting your facial features to mirror one of anger and embarrassment, you made your presence known, walking into their vicinity. Namjoon took one look at your expression and stood up.

"We deeply apologize for Jungkook's inappropriate actions,"

"Yeah, he was very wrong to do to such a thing. Bad Jungkook!" Jin said, slapping the bunny harshly, who winced and averted his eyes. Yeah cuz that was really mature Jin.

"...I don't know. I feel extremely violated. And Taehyung-sshi did promise me that I would get my privacy," you said, irritated. Namjoon nodded.

"It's not wrong of you to feel that way. I completely understand," Namjoon said, looking reallllllyyy guilty and you kinda felt bad. You were about to stop when Hoseok nudged Jungkook and he stood up and walked to where he was right in front of you. He made a full 90 degree bow and spewed

"I'M SORRY I CAME INTO THE BATHROOM WHILE YOU WERE TAKING A SHOWER!! I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE FOR INVADING YOUR PRIVACY AND I PROMISE I'LL MAKE SURE TO KNOCK NEXT TIME!!! PLEASE DON'T BE ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You were shocked for a moment before you:

"BWHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

All seven males looked thoroughly confused as you hunched over. Yoongi seemed to have finally woken up hearing your laughing. After your moment of crazy woman cackling, you stood up straight and wiped a tear, sighing.

"Ah...I was just kidding Jungkook-sshi. I'm not mad or **snorts** feeling violated. I just wanted to prank you a little,"

Jungkook's face went from confused to JUNGSHOOK in a second. His face only made you start laughing again and you went down. Like on the floor. Jimin giggled, which resulted in Taehyung to start laughing, which led to Jimin's real laugh coming out and then Jin laughed. And once Jin's laugh is heard, there's no escape. Hoseok followed and so did Namjoon. It wasn't exactly that funny that you had tricked the maknae, it was funnier how you looked like a dying seal rolling on the floor. Just seeing you made Jimin laugh harder, and he fell into Taehyung's lap trying to conceal his dying amusement. Jimin's actions only caused the eldest to laugh even more harder and louder, triggering the sunshine some more as he started flailing his arms around. By doing this, he successfully knocked over a glass of water all over Namjoon's shirt who stopped laughing to look down at his shirt. His face got you again.

"Oh-OH MY GOSH!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" you tried getting up but fell down again wheezing. Hoseok fell off his chair as Namjoon hurriedly reached for a towel, hitting Yoongi in the head with his elbow.

"YAH!!"

"O-oh SoRry hYuNg!!!"

The only two people who weren't laughing were Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. You tried getting up once again by supporting yourself on an empty chair, but the chair gave out and soon you were sprawled across the floor.

"Oww," you whined. With that Min Yoongi's gummy smile was on full display and then he too was laughing (at your pained yet laughing expression). Jin stood up and smacked the maknae's shoulder, still chortling, and then Jungkook was smiling too.

You sighed heavily and sat up.

"Ah," you sighed rubbing the back of your head as everyone calmed down. Hoseok gave you a high five and the two of you chuckled. Namjoon was still rapidly rubbing his shirt.