[BANGTAN BOMB] 613 BTS HOME PARTY Practice - Unit stage '삼줴이(3J)' - BTS (방탄소년단)

SO THIS CHAPTER IS BASED ON THE BANGTAN BOMB IN THE TITLE

SINCE IN THE STORY IT IS GETTING CLOSE TO FESTA 2017

I THOUGHT WHY NOT TRY THIS

So a lot has happened. Currently, it was the end of May. The last couple of days had been pretty boring for you. All you had to keep yourself busy was to dance and practice singing the new songs. However, once you were bored with that, you put it on yourself to start learning some stuff from You Never Walk Alone. This included learning the entire choreography for Not Today and Spring Day, gaining a lot of help from Sung Deuk, who literally only had to deal with you and not the other members.

Why?

Because the boys were not in Korea with you. In fact, they were back where you were familiar with. In other words, they were in America. They went to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards since they were nominated for Top Social Artist.

And guess what??

THEY WON!!!

You had begged to go with them but once PD-nim pointed out the problems with that, you understood. A lot could be taken badly. Firstly, many ARMYs go to the airport whenever Bangtan gets off a plane. If they saw a girl with them what would happen?? You suggested you go as a staff but then PD-nim said that staff didn't go to the actual awards, so you wouldn't get to do anything but stay at the hotel or backstage with the other staff. In the end, you watched as each of them got rid of their hair colors from You Never Walk Alone and prepare for what they would say if they won. Jin's hair was the same brown, if not a little light and longer. Yoongi's black hair turned to brown, and so did Hoseok's pinkish hair. Namjoon went from purple to brown and Jimin went from pink to the same brown. Taehyung's hair was already brown, but they did make it lighter for the BBMAS. Finally for Jungkook, who barely ever changed his hair colors, just went a little darker brown for America.

It was a good color on all of them, the brown, but you had gotten used to seeing them in the YNWA colors. It just made you think about how your hair wouldn't always be the (hair color) color it was. But you liked the color of your hair. You felt like it suited you well. If you dyed your entire head a different color, how would you look?! Ridiculous maybe?? You couldn't make it work like the boys could. Maybe you'd be like Jungkook and only go shades closer to your own color.

Anyway, back to the topic. You learned a lot from YNWA with Sung Deuk and practiced a lot of singing with Yu Na, especially practicing 2! 3!, which you learned was the official fan song, and you probably would have to sing it. PD-nim said that it was one song that he'd have to change to give you a part of since it was so important.

You would never tell Jimin or Jungkook this, but you had learned how to dance to Lie and Begin. Well maybe you'd tell Jimin eventually, but the fact that you learned Begin would be something that would never touch the maknae's ears. You didn't need anymore teasing from that guy thank you very much.

After they won, you had immediately phoned Yoongi. Why pick Yoongi you had no clue, but you imagined that he was bored and just scrolling through his phone. You were absolutely right. He picked up, placing the phone near his ear to say:

"Yeo-"

Only to get cut off with a:

"CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"