Love, Taehyung

(Name),

Hey.

This is gonna be stupid I guess. And probably kinda cringy, but please try to understand my feelings behind this. To be honest, I don't even know how to start this. I have so much to tell you, but no words. Weird, huh?

I'm just gonna be brave and say it upfront:

I'm in love with you.

I think I have been for a really long time, but I only now realized it.

If you don't feel the same, then please don't even bother reading any further. I don't want you to feel pressured or guilty about this. I don't want you to feel forced to reciprocate my feelings. I just want you to come to me on your own.

I think the first time I realized that I felt something more for you, was when we went to the beach and you stopped me from buying that ice cream. "Too expensive" you said, and I had to stop and think about why that made my heart jump. Something about the way you were helping me with that small little task of managing my money had me right then and there. And then after that, you helped out an elderly couple, and the first thing I could think was that I wanted you to meet my parents. You being respectful to elders made butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

And after that, my feelings for you only got stronger.

When you played with my cousins, treating them with all that love and care. When I watch you cuddle Tannie and giggle like a kid.

I like it. As much as I love to see you on stage, I like seeing you in these sweet moments. Where you're just being yourself, without worries.

I think you're so beautiful like that.

I think you're perfect. Even though I know you don't feel that way, I still think so. But even if you're worried about your flaws, I'm here to accept them all. To love them all and love you the way you deserved to be loved. Because I know you'd love me and my flaws in the same way.

I'm ready to face my feelings for you, (Name).

I'm ready to tell you that I'm crazy for you and that I've been in love with you for so long now.

I hope, that we can continue to be together, but from now on, belong to each other. Because I want nothing more than to walk this path of life with you, hand in hand.

I love you, (Name).

Love,

Taehyung <3