Attack on Bangtan's ACTUAL Maknae

okay before you continue reading this chapter

im warning you

don't get butthurt by this chapter

im gonna ignore you if you start commenting things like "oh thats so cruel wth"

its actually not that cruel aight?

just read and react in a go(o)d way okayyyyy???

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

continue

You rolled over happily as the sun hit your face, feeling as if it had been the first time you had woken up this way in a long time. As your sight came into focus, you noticed the clock reading 11:30 a.m. and you giggled, feeling so nice that you had gotten to sleep so much for the first time in such a long period. Your staff had told you that practice only started at 1:30 today, so you and the other boys wanted to enjoy your leisure time.

However, when you looked over, Jungkook was not in bed. You frowned a bit, but then realized that he might've already gotten up and wanted to play some video games, so you shrugged it off.

Getting up out of bed and heading into the bathroom, your sleepy state failed to notice how quiet it was in the dorm.

Only once you walked into the kitchen you realized that Seokjin wasn't there either, cooking like he normally would be. In fact, nobody was at the table eating, or watching TV, or anything. You frowned.

"GUYS?!?" you called out only to be met with deafening silence.

Maybe they already left for the studio and are just chilling there.

It wasn't uncommon for some to go out while others stayed at the dorm. And it wasn't their responsibility to wake you up or anything. Everyone in the dorm just left others alone when they had free time. Besides, after the comeback, you knew that all of them would want to go do their own things.

So you simply smiled with joy at the thought of having the whole dorm to yourself for two hours and started your day.

***

At 1:25, you skipped jovially into the BigHit building, saying hello to some familiar faces as you climbed the stairs to head to your designated practice room. Seeing familiar belongings littering the area, you realized that the other boys were already inside. Pushing the door open you beamed as you saw all of the seven sitting on the floor.

"Hi guys!" you greeted, setting your own stuff down by the door and bending down to tighten your laces. It was only when you looked up did you notice the solemn and upset expressions of your members. Then looking further around the room, your dance instructor, Son Sung Deuk, looked pissed off as he had his arms crossed across his chest. The silence in the room was deafening; you could hear a pin drop. None of the boys made eye contact with you and you frowned before walking over to your teacher.

"What's going on, Seonsaeng-nim?" you questioned. He looked up at you, and when he did, you saw the anger in his eyes and you immediately shut up.

"What time is it, (Name)?" he asked lowly. You raised a brow in confusion.