Love Is Not Over

i had the first half of this chapter written for about 3 weeks but i didn't know how to finish it lmao

and then i got it haha

HAVE FUN

July 3, 2018

"YAH YAH YAH!! (LAST NAME) (NAME) WAKE UP~~~~"

"Shut up Jungkook," you groaned, pulling the covers closer to your body. You heard Jimin giggle as Jungkook began tugging at them.

"C'mon!! Get up!!!"

You heard the two of them whisper something to each other before Jungkook cleared his throat.

"Hey (Nickname), will you marry me??"

It's too early for your bullshit Jungkook....

"No," you responded and Jimin laughed mockingly.

"What about me (Name)? Will you marry me??" he asked.

"Yeah," you answered, eyes still shut and Jimin clapped in victory as Jungkook scoffed with disbelief.

"You owe me 20,000 won Jungkook-ah,"

"We're breaking up, bitch," the maknae said.

"Good...this relationship was toxic anyway," you replied with a cheeky smile, now fully awake. Jimin chuckled once again.

"So what's our schedule like today?" you asked, stretching before pulling on one of Namjoon's sweaters.

"Practice," Jimin answered. "But not too serious. I mean we leave for Taipei in a couple of days for the concert on the 7th,"

"I think we have the afternoon off though," Hoseok suddenly said, walking into the room.

"Ah reallY?" Jungkook squealed.

"I'm not 100% sure but that's what I remember hearing," he said.

***

You giggled loudly as you, Taehyung, and Seokjin goofed off during the last few minutes of dance practice.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, (Nickname)," the eldest smiled.

"I just feel like today is gonna be a good day," you laughed. "I mean an afternoon off might also be the reason,"

"Everyone is in a good mood today," Taehyung smiled. "You're right. Today's vibe is just good,"

"IF MY HEART THAT FACES YOU IS MONEY I'M PROBABLY A B I L L I O N A I R E~~~~~~" Jungkook suddenly sang at the top of his lungs.

There was a pause.

"I LIKE YOU!!" you and Taehyung yelled while pointing at each other.

"REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY~~~" Jin and Namjoon joined in.