Wishing On A Star (that they got no jams)

**(Name)'s P.O.V.**

You and Hana laughed loudly as she stood up.

"I have to use the restroom. You continue practicing. I'll be back in a bit," Hana said.

"What song should should I do, Unnie?"

"Hmmm...do Fire!"

"Ok," you smiled. She left the room as you began to turn on the music.

(SUGA)

Bultaoreune

***

(SUGA)

Yongseohaejulge

You said Suga's last line along with him, as you had been singing the song as well. You jumped slightly as you heard clapping coming from the doorway. You smiled, expecting Hana, but instead you saw another who looked to be slightly older than you.

"That was amazing!" she said.

"Thank you!" you bowed. She walked inside the room.

"My name is Park Mi Na. May I know your name and age?"

"Oh my name is (Full Name) and I am 20 years old," you bowed respectfully.

"I work for BigHit Entertainment. The company is holding auditions for a new idol! Would you be interested in trying out?"

Your eyes practically bugged out of your head.

"Wow, you're asking me? Just regular, plain, ordinary me?"

"What do you mean 'ordinary'? Not to sound like an intrusion, but I was watching you before. You're extremely talented, both in singing and dancing,"

"But, does that mean I qualify to be an idol? I'm sure there are many people who can sing and dance," you questioned.

"Yes, you may be right. Which is why we are holding these auditions. Many people are coming. Why not give it a try? This sheet has all the information. Auditions are next week. Please think about it, (Name)-shhi," she smiled and left the room. Your eyes immediately fell to the the paper in your palms.

"Hey, I'm backkkkk. I went to get food. You want some?" Hana's voice emerged from the doorway. You said nothing, too focused and shocked at the conversation you had just had.

"They're a little salty bu--hey what's that?" Hana looked over your shoulder.

"Unnie, I just got an offer to tryout for an idol position for BigHit Entertainment,"

"WHAT?! BIGHIT! THAT'S BTS--OMG! I CAN'T BREATHE! (NAME)! YOU COULD BECOME AN IDOL!" she screeched.

"Calm down, Unnie! We don't know if I'll even get it. It's the spot for one idol. There's gonna be so many people who are probably way better than I am and--"

"(Name)-ah," Hana said sternly. "You are so talented. You can sing, you can dance, you can rap, too. And you're hella good looking. Now if you can't make it, I don't know what the heck they're looking for,"

You smiled up at her.

"Thanks Unnie,"

"Yeah yeah, now let's get you prepped for this tryout thingie,"

**Timeskip**

"You're gonna do beautifully. You know all your steps and lyrics. You've practiced to perfection. Now you are gonna go wow them and become my little idol!" Hana said as she stopped in front of the BigHit office.