First Helicopter Experience

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH

The next morning was drowsy. For you in general, it was difficult to wake up. Sleeping was a top priority for you. So when you started hearing yelling throughout the house from Seokjin to wake up, you could only groan. The same kind of reaction came from the male next to you, who had decided that sharing a couch wouldn't be that bad. But when you opened your eyes, you were hanging halfway off the couch, Jungkook's legs were on top of yours, your head was on his arm, and the blanket was only on him. And the idiot would not shut up about how you made his arm numb. Says the blanket hog.

Your bickering was only cut short with Seokjin threatening to throw Hoseok's underwear at the two of you and starving you of breakfast if you didn't get up, which effectively shut the two of you up quite quickly. Following the scrambling into the bathroom to freshen up and look lively, Taehyung had joined you and then decided to be playful, getting your hair wet in what he called a "Toothbrush Fight", which was basically him splashing water at you and Jungkook and laughing his butt off. And then Namjoon started yelling at you guys to stop goofing around and hurry up, and somehow despite just waking up, the guy still looked amazing. Seriously, he could be a president someday.

Both you and Taehyung were entrusted with the task of waking Yoongi up, given to you by Seokjin. Despite the earlier warnings the members had given you about waking up the eldest rapper, Taehyung being one of those people, he didn't look too terrified. In fact, he just waltzed into the bedroom, humming happily as he tapped Yoongi's back annoyingly. And when Yoongi swatted a pillow at his head, Taehyung had the extensive knowledge to duck, since he was expecting it. But you on the other hand, had no clue. So your morning started off with wet hair, sore legs, getting smacked in the face, and being threatened by someone's undergarments.

It was a typical morning...

By the time all of you were out the door, the sun was shining high in the sky. You had made sure to include red somewhere in your appearance to represent the lava that you were going to see today. You opted for a light red shirt and a red flower clip Hoseok had picked up from the store for you when you guys went shopping. After a brief introduction of the day with the iconic Bon Voyage catchphrase, you guys were heading off to the volcano park.

"Have you guys ever seen a volcano?" Hope asked as you walked to the entrance of the park.

"I made one in the sand when I was in school," Taehyung recounted as Namjoon instantly related to it.

"I saw one," you remembered.

"Ah really?! Where??" Seokjin asked.

"Here...in Hawaii. We did go in a helicopter. But I was really young at that time so I don't remember much," you recalled.

"How young?" Yoongi asked as he walked beside you.

"Um maybe 9 or 10?"

"Oh. Young~~~"

"She was probably such a baby at that time," Jimin laughed.

"Ah she still is though," Taehyung said with a mischievous and knowing smile. "She's the one who's always starting water fights in the bathroom,"

You gaped at him as Jungkook chortled, not even bothering to back you up.

"Ah. You know...we should get some of your baby pictures," Yoongi commented.

"Seriously though. But more than baby pictures, I want to see her as a teenager," Seokjin laughed.

"Ew no way. I was such a weirdo. Still am. But like weirder. I had glasses that I would always wear-" you started ranting.