As I Told You

hey sorry for the late update

this chapter is shorter

but the next one will be up really soon

PROMISE

Taehyung felt better as a couple of days passed. He hated that you wouldn't even look at him, let alone speak. But he understood your grief; it had been the exact same way that he had dealt with his own. When he had woken up the next morning he had immediately questioned whether you had returned home after your little alone time. And remembering that Yoongi was the last one to be awake, he had rushed to his studio. He couldn't really describe how he felt in that moment. There was sadness, pity, anger, worry, and understanding all rolled up into his gut. So when he flew into Yoongi's studio ready to yell his lungs out, he didn't expect his hyung to give him a sharp glare of warning and motion his head to his couch, where you and Jimin lay fast asleep. Taehyung could feel his shoulders slump with relief. Yoongi stood up and started walking outside, and Taehyung followed, but not without taking a last glance at you.

"What time did she get home last night?" he asked his hyung.

"Around 3:15," Yoongi answered with a soft sigh.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

"Seriously??!"

The elder nodded.

"Gosh," he sighed out. "Where did she even go for that long?"

"I don't know," he breathed out, looking exhausted. "I don't think it even matters. She probably wasn't even thinking about where she was going. She probably just wanted to get away from all of it,"

Taehyung could relate to that.

"Do the others know yet?"

Yoongi shook his head.

"You're the first one up,"

"But hyung, do you think she should even do the concert this weekend?" he asked. Yoongi shrugged, looking slightly conflicted.

"I feel like she shouldn't. I mean I'm not even sure when her family wants to do the funeral and plus, I think it's way too soon for her to be laughing and working on stage,"

Taehyung nodded.

"But will the company let her?"

"They'd better," Yoongi grumbled, turning the other way and walking towards the kitchen. "None of us will be happy if they don't and since we're BigHit's stars, they'd better treat us right,"

Taehyung managed a smile.

"You sound salty hyung,"

"I am salty. I'm salty because of all if this shit! I'm salty that we have to work so much that we can't even see our family's faces every month!! I'm salty that we always have to deal with shit from the media and fans since they constantly put their nosy asses into our business!! I'm salty that our maknae has to worry about how she looks on stage instead of going to be with her family after she lost her brother!!"

Taehyung understood that Yoongi was not yelling at him. He understood his frustration and anger. Heck, he agreed with all of it. It was times like this where he wondered whether he'd be happy just being regular non-famous Taehyung.

"I understand hyung. I really do. I'm sure the company will let her. If not we can sue,"

Yoongi cracked a smile and Taehyung gave one back, feeling a little more at ease.