21st Century Girls...Aren't All Perfect

Dollar Dollar, man I spend it like some party...

The amount of panting that was escaping your throat and the sweat that was dripping down your forehead should have been enough to tell you to stop. But you didn't care.

Work hard.

Work hard.

Work hard.

That's all you wanted. It had been a week since you had seen your brother at the hospital that night and ever since then, debuting had been the only thing you cared about. The boys didn't comment on your lack of interaction with them, understanding that you needed some time. Everyday, you would wake up, take a shower, eat breakfast while they chatted about the comeback or some random things like Hoseok's acorn pouch and after that, you either went along with them, sitting in the back of the car without talking until you reached the dance studio, or you went by yourself, either letting Soo Mi drive you or taking the bus. Once there, you would just practice. Whether it be Go Go, or Pied Piper, another song you found out was a part of the new album, you would go on for hours. You'd forget to eat lunch, not that you minded, especially after that day.

**FLASHBACK to the day after the hospital visit**

"Okay don't be nervous. They're just people okay?"

"Mhm,"

You and Soo Mi sat in a makeup room. She told you to keep your appearance simple and wear a sports bra and shorts underneath your clothing and so you decided to go with just a t-shirt and leggings, along with a bare face. You didn't get a chance to ask her why though. As you and your Unnie chatted amongst each other, a loud bang startled you (A/n: Ayo HITMAN BANG...okay sorry). You looked up to see a woman with a very strict aura walk into the room. Behind her, a shorter woman stood with a clipboard in her hand, along with a big bag. A couple more women followed her.

"My name is Choi Mi Sun, let's get started," she said in a stoic tone. You tried to be respectful and bow, but a couple of ladies grabbed your forearms and pulled you to stand in front of her. You noticed they pushed Soo Mi to the side and she watched with furrowed brows.

What happened next you would say was very awkward and uncomfortable for you. They asked you to remove both shirt and pants. You looked at them very confused and the woman known as Mi Sun just looked at you irritatedly.

"I don't have all day," she snapped.

You looked at Soo Mi slightly scared and she gave you a reassuring look that was laced with pity. Complying to their demands, you stood with your arms covering whatever skin you could, still very uncomfortable with the eyes on you. Now you understood why Soo Mi had told you to wear shorts underneath. Mi Sun circled you.

"Take notes. There's extra around the thighs. A lot of extra. And the stomach too. Take her weight,"

You gulped worriedly.

Extra around the thighs?

"Step on this please," the lady asked and you stood on the weighing machine.

"133 lbs/60 kg," and the lady with the clipboard scribbled.

"That's a lot. Monitor her food intake. Make a diet plan. Only meat once a week. Salads and other vegetables until the weight goes down. Make her exercise more. Dance, work out whatever, but this needs to turn into muscle, not fat. No sweets or fatty foods for the next month and we'll see how she's doing. Take her height,"

"5'5.5''/166.4 cm,"

"A little on the short side but we can use heels or wedges. That's not important, the weight is. Now check her hair and skin,"