BREAKING N... [Tap to load more]

BREAKING NEWS!

GOT7'S YUGYEOM AND BTS' (NAME) REPORTEDLY DATING AFTER BEING SPOTTED OUT TOGETHER!!

.

Published 4 hours ago

.

Yesterday at around 9:00 p.m., GOT7's Yugyeom and BTS' (Name) were reportedly seen entering a restaurant together.

The two were not surrounded by any bodyguards or respective staff members, leading fans to believe that they were together on unofficial business. This prospective 'date' was captured by multiple witnesses, some of which even managed to take a few photos.

Many fans are protesting that the two may only have been friends, but the evidence captured states quite differently. The witnesses claimed to see that the two of them were too close to be only friends. They allegedly saw Yugyeom holding (Name)'s shoulder and walking her into the restaurant. When returning, he walked her to a van, opened the door for her, and did touch her shoulder once again.

Fans are also speculating that their relationship has been going on for quite some time, as they might have been dropping hints since the Golden Disc Awards in January. Fans saw the two of them exchanging looks and smiles throughout the awards. Additionally, when BTS won an award, Yugyeom was there to congratulate her specifically after speaking with Jungkook. The two were also caught talking by themselves when they went up on stage at the end.

Not only that, during one of GOT7's interviews, Yugyeom was asked to name an idol who is close to his ideal type and, as you can guess, he quoted Bangtan's youngest.

[Tap to play video clip.]

[INSERT VIDEO]

[Clip subs]

T/N: Yes, that is very interesting for our viewers, Jaebum-sshi. What about the youngest? Yugyeom, what kind of things do you look for in a girl?

YG: *smiles* Ah, I don't know. I don't really have many preferences in appearances I'd like a girl who is shorter than me. I really would like it if she had beautiful eyes. But that's really it.

T/N: And what about the personality?

YG: Uhhhh. *laughs* Someone who's a little shy and cute. Oh! Also someone who's very wacky and silly, with a 4D personality. J-Just someone y'know *laughs* who's sweet and nice?

T/N: Ah~ so that's his ideal type~

JS: Aw~so cuteeeee

T/N: So can you tell us an idol of around the same age group that is similar to your ideal type?

YG: UHHHHHH~~Maybe...BTS' (Name)?

T/N: Ahh really??

YG: Yes, she has a lot of charms. But the two of us became good friends last year and that's all there is *laughs*.

T/N: That's good. It's good to have friendships between idols.

As seen in the interview, Yugyeom has even explicitly stated that (Name) was an idol who mirrored his ideal type, so why would it be shocking if they were dating?

This interview seems to be the top supporting detail of this announcement, and fans are almost 100 percent convinced the couple is true. However, there are many reactions going around in both fandoms.

GOT7's fans, iGOT7, are divided over this revelation. Many of the fans believe that Yugyeom should be able to date whomever he would like, but the others are angry.

This applies to BTS' fans, ARMY, as well. A large majority are supportive but many are torn over whether (Name)'s dating is acceptable, especially as such a young and new idol.

As of now, neither one of the companies have made any statements regarding this publication, nor have either of the idols. But now the world is eagerly waiting for the confirmation of a new idol duo!