If You Believe, Count 1, 2, 3

IF YOU GUYS CRY IT'S NOT MY FAULT

;))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GOOD LUCK READING THIS BOOK

SERIOUSLY IT'S A LOT LOL

ANYWAYS

HAVE FUN BUBS

NOTES: BOLD IS ENGLISH 

"What should we do today?"

"Writing a letter?"

"Let's take some time to write a letter to each other," the staffs said. After a fun time surfing, you guys were back indoors and sitting around a table waiting for further instructions.

"Starting from Jimin. Jimin will write a letter to J-Hope, Hoseok,"

"J-Hope," you could see Jimin's face morph into shyness at the mention of his name.

"It looks like you'll get a sincere letter,"

"J-Hope will write to Suga, Yoongi,"

"Ohhhh,"

"Suga will write to Jin, Seokjin,"

"To Jin hyung?"

"Was this decided by age?"

"No,"

"Jin will write to Jungkook,"

"Jungkook will write to Rap Mon,"

"Oh I didn't expect that,"

"That leaves Rap Mon to Taehyung and Taehyung to Jimin,"

"And what about the kid?" Yoongi asked pointing to you.

"Oh no I know where this is going," you said darkly.

"Since (Name) is our newest member we can't ask her to show thankfulness and appreciation for only one member so....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She will write a letter addressed to all of you,"

"NUUUUUU!!! THAT'S 7 TIMES THE EMBARRASSMENT FOR ME!!" you yelled banging your head on the table.

"AHHA HEARTFELT LETTER FOR US ALL. (NAME)-AH WILL CRY. I BELIEVE IT!" Yoongi laughed.

"I'm not going to cry....Should I have like a few sentences addressed to each of them??"

"Yeah that could work. However you want," the staffs said. You groaned softly and put your head back on the table as the others started grabbing pieces of paper.

"Is our letter going to be revealed later?" Tae asked.

"Yes on the cruise,"

"So write it sincerely,"

"Let's promise before we start to not say things like 'Oh you wrote that'," Namjoon said.

"Alright,"

"You guys can move to different spots if you want,"

Half the members stood up and left.

"It makes me cringe when I get a letter from a close friend. I have no problem reading letters from fans but.." Yoongi revealed.