For You (..to do)

NOTES: BOLD is handwritten notes 

Sitting in Bang Si-Hyuk's office wasn't very scary nor very entertaining. Most of the males were playing around on their phones, save Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok who were trying to zap each other with a rubber band they found on the floor.

When the man finally did arrive, the eight of you were sitting and listening to him seriously.

"How was your first day, (Name)-shhi?" he asked you. You nodded with a smile.

"It was good,"

"Good," he said. "Now as for the new album. If you didn't already know (Name)-sshi, the last full studio album was Wings, and after it was followed up with YNWA. Now, the boys and the team have already begun working on the next two albums due to come out but we'll be focusing more on the first one which we've decided will be called Love Yourself: Her. We're working on the lyrics for the title track right now but all the tunes and music have been decided. (Name)-sshi, since you are now a part of the group you will also be responsible for helping us write and create new songs,"

You nodded in understanding.

"Now as for the choreographies, they can only be figured out once we have the song done. So it's best if you guys finish up DNA. But since Go Go is completed, you all just have to record it and start practicing the choreo. Boys, you'll have to give me the completed lyrics for DNA once you're done so that I can divide the lines okay? But we have the Go Go lines all set up so you guys practice it and on Friday we can record it okay? Until then, DNA needs work done. Other than finishing up the lyrics and practicing Go Go, you guys don't have any work today," PD-nim finished. The eight of you nodded.

"Namjoon-sshi, remember, once you've finished DNA make sure you come give it to me. You guys can go,"

All of you stood up and bowed.

"(Name)-sshi. You stay," he said. You looked at him confused. Namjoon lingered at the door for a second, making eye contact with you and giving you a reassuring look before he closed the door. You sat back down in front of your CEO.

**Warning: Mentions of triggering topics. Only mentions. Not very serious/detailed but I feel like there should be a warning anyway**

"As you know, in the Wings album, each member was in charge of writing their own solo song. These songs tied into our overall 'story'," you nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"I want you to write a solo song, too. We've already thought up your role in the 'story' and for the highlight reel of Love Yourself: Her, you will be present in it too. Your solo song..it's a little personal but the other members as you know have had to write about very deep topics such as starvation and drugs. Your song will be about depression, abuse, and eventual suicide attempts," he said softly. Your palms tightened around the material of your leggings and your heart began to thump. You cleared your throat.

"I-Is there a specific storyline or something that I have to incorporate into my song?" you asked.

"Just like the others are playing the roles of a group of friends that fall apart due to some troubles, you will also do the same. We didn't tell any of the other members the full story yet, so you won't get to know either. All you have to know is that you are a part of the group of friends and you put up the face that you are okay, when in reality, such things have happened to you. Most of this will be shown in your short film for your solo song so that in the highlight reel, you'll be at the same place as the others. The highlight reel will be showing what happened to each member. Just start working on it and don't be afraid to ask Namjoon, Yoongi or any of the members if you need help. Once you finish, we can record it and film. But we should also work on a choreography for it considering the other members of the dance line also have their own choreographies for their solo songs," you nodded.