Hold Me Tight + BTS Cypher Pt.3: Killer Hangover

Okay.....I'm apologizing in advance

This chapter is so bad

Like actually TERRIBLE

I know I took a really long time

But idk the ideas weren't flowing well for some reason :(((((

Idk if I'll have enough creativity to make a second part of this chapter

If you guys have any ideas on how to continue this chappie then just let me know

If not...I might just start with Bon Voyage ;)

Now that's something I'm so ready to write

Anyway

Don't expect something great...or good even....

But enjoy :)

"Mrfghhghhghhhh,"

A bright light bothered you as your eyes started fluttering open. It didn't work so well. Your eyelids felt like they were stuck together. That one bright light shined in your eyes again and you shut them quickly. You groaned again before slowly trying again to open them up. As you took your time, what looked to be a ceiling slowly came into focus, and when you were finally wide-eyed, a massive pain shot through your temple.

"OuCHie!!!!!"

A soft groan was heard next to you and something wrapped around your waist. It was at that moment that you noticed that there was extra weight on your legs too. Another shot of pain thrummed through your skull and you winced with your eyes closed tightly.

What the heck?! Why does my head hurt so bad?!

Finally opening your eyes and scanning your surroundings, you realized that the door had moved.

......

In the sense it wasn't at the same place it used to be. And why are the walls light blue instead of grey?? And why does the closet have so much.....

BOY CLOTHING?!!

Finally willing yourself awake fully and trying - keyword - trying to ignore the pain in your skull, you turned your head to the right slowly and you were met with a very startling sight.

.

.

.

.

.

.