BTS HOME PARTY FESTA 2017 Pt.3

THIS IS THE LAST FESTA CHAPTER YAYYYYY AND NUUUUUU

BUT IDK I MIGHT MAKE ONE MORE JUST TO SHOW WHAT HAPPENS BACKSTAGE

WHATEVER

ANYWAY

I HOPE U ENJOY

THIS IS NOW MY LONGEST CHAPTER

4K WORDS LEZ GET IT YEAH

HERE'S THE LINK 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/31938

HAVE FUNNNNNNN :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Then they played the video clip of the three teams deciding their team names, which you were present for. As the staff filmed it, you stood behind them in the doorway and had to suppress laughs at times since they were actually such dorks. Seriously you couldn't wait for 2018 FESTA.

Then it went to a screen where it showed all the members practicing in the Bangtan Bomb that was supposed to be aired after your debut. You almost choked on your own spit when you realized you were in those videos but then you laughed when you saw the staff cover you up with a cartoon cat sticker thingie. They also covered up some of the staffs so it didn't look too weird.

The screen went blank until the tune of 4 o'clock started playing and the beautiful voice of Kim Taehyung ran throughout the audience. Loud screams erupted as he sang, now dressed in a blue plaid button-down shirt that was tucked into his black pants, topped off with a tie around his neck. He slowly walked out from the back of the set into the spotlight on stage as ARMY cheered for him.

And as Taehyung finished the note of the first chorus, Namjoon made his appearance, resulting in another loud eruption of cheer from the audience. Namjoon's vocals were rare, but when they were seen it was absolutely stunning. He walked out onto the stage, sporting a similar plaid shirt to Taehyung, but instead wore suspenders along with it, giving him a very nice look, though he looked good in everything.

As the two members alternated between singing and rapping, you couldn't help but notice how when you had watched them practice, it was amazing, but here on stage, it was something different. Their stage presence was effortless and astounding. They tugged in people with their calm auras and just how they practically fit on stage like they belonged there showed clearly. They both faced each other and sang the last bit of 4 o'clock, and then it was done and you suddenly felt like it ended too soon. The fans screamed and cheered for the two members as the lights dimmed to blackness.

More screaming started as CoCo began playing and the three original members of the dance line stood in their positions, heads facing down, focusing solely on their performance. On the left stood Hoseok, black sunglass shielding his eyes, a black baseball hat resting upon his head and a large white sweater with half sleeves over his white shirt, which was over a black one, his entire personna showing his focus and along with the way he could wear anything and look good. On the right stood Jimin, long white sleeved shirt tucked into his pants and somehow such a simple outfit made him look amazing. In the middle, Jungkook, clad in a white hoodie, still looking effortlessly handsome as he turned and started dancing. They danced spectacularly. That's the only way someone could put it and it was clear that's how ARMY felt as well as they screamed at the end of the song, Jungkook crouching down in front of Jimin and Hoseok, who looked to the crowd.