Mission! Find the Lodging!

FOR SOME REASON THIS CHAPTER WAS DELETED SO 

This is a crazy mess lolololololol

I get if if you can't understand what the heck just happened.

SORYYYYYY 

:DDDDDDDDDDDD

ANYWAYYYY

HERE'S EPISODE 5

THE FULL EPISODE 5 ;)))))

ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

**Previously on Bon Voyage...**

"Way to go everyone!!" Jimin said walking out to his room.

"Good night oppa!!" you called behind as you made yourself comfy on the couch.

"Good night!!" he laughed.

"Yah Jungkook-ah!!" you yelled. "Don't make too much noise!! And turn the lights off when you're done!!"

He scoffed lightly as he put his phone on charge and smiled while shaking his head.

"....But still...don't stay up too late and come to sleep quickly,"

"Mm go to sleep (Nickname),"

**Now...**

When you woke up the next morning, it was to the voice of a staff.

"Did you sleep well?"

**muffled** "My neck is killing me,"

You opened your eyes groggily and you could see the camera facing your direction.

"Ah (Name)-ah is up,"

You raised your head a bit to look at Jungkook, who was brushing his teeth while your legs were laying across his lap. So that's why his voice sounded so muffled.

"There was a mosquito?" the staff asked Jungkook, going back to their previous conversation as Jungkook rolled his neck. You just closed your eyes again and tried going back to sleep.

"No, my neck is killing me,"

"It's time to get up!!" the staff yelled and you once again groggily opened your eyes, this time sitting up and staring blankly at the floor. Jungkook just watched before he choked on his toothpaste and then nudged you to get up.

You walked to the bathroom sleepily, passing Taehyung and Namjoon's room, the latter getting up while the former still lay in bed. You were slightly amused when you thought about how ARMY would react when they realized that Taehyung slept shirtless.

You quickly washed your face with those things those ladies had told you to use and brushed your teeth. God you hated them. But it was just part of the idol life.

"Yoongi oppa!! I'm gonna change in your closet!! Don't open!!"

What...? You didn't want to hog the bathroom.