Save Me...FROM THE LAVA!!!

HEYYYYY

I'M BACK

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EVEN A REAL PART OF THE STORY LINE

I'M JUST HIGH AGAIN

SO DON'T EXPECT ME TO HAVE AN EXPLANATION

EHEHEHEHE

ANYWAY

GET READY FOR SOME CRACK?

IF THAT'S WHAT THIS EVEN IS IDK HELP ME

The seven boys were met with familiar faces of the staffs as they were handed towels and water bottles behind the stage.

"Did you just kick my butt?!" Jin asked Jimin who smiled innocently. (A/n: At the end of the show, Jin was shaking his butt and Jimin kicked it lolol I love them so much).

"I'm sorry,"

"Yah I am your hyung!!"

"I know I'm sorry. I'm sorry!!" he said in between giggles.

They began walking into the room where they usually got their makeup done, knowing that you would most probably be waiting there.

"Ahhh I want to see her reaction!" Jimin smiled. Taehyung nodded in agreement. They walked down into the room, listening to their staffs and managers talking about how they did well.

"THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!" you squealed as you appeared once they entered the room. "So that's why you guys kept kicking me out of practice,"

"Yeah duh. It was a surprise," Jungkook said, playfully sarcastic. You rolled your eyes.

"Well thank you. I really love that song and it's really nice of you guys to do it for me,"

They all nodded with proud smiles.

"Oh and one more thing: AHHAHHAHAHAHA!!" you burst out laughing and Hoseok jumped.

"What?" Namjoon asked.

"2 things: I got to see your baby pictures and then I got to see you dancing like babies," you said in between laughs.

"Ah shut up!!"

"You're so annoying,"

"Seriously,"

"Ah that was so embarrassing don't make it worse,"

"One day you'll have to embarrass yourself on stage too,"

"Yeah one day," you said cheekily. "Now go get your makeup and stuff off. You guys look sweaty,"

"We are sweaty," Jimin said with a mischievous smile, both him and Taehyung sharing that look before approaching you slowly.

"Don't even think about hugging me,"

"Ah man,"

You shooed them out with a chuckle before you turned to the other staffs with a smirk.

***

"I'm glad she was happy," Namjoon said as his stylist rubbed the makeup off his skin.