Good Day (actually the best day for (Name)!!)

**(Name)'s P.O.V.**

RINGGGGGGGGG

"Yeoboseyo?"

"(Name)-sshi? I'm calling to tell you that you have been accepted as an idol under BigHit Entertainment. Please come to the office tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. to sign your contract and go over terms and your career with Bang Si-Hyuk,"

"Oh my gosh! Are you joking?!"

"No ma'am. Congratulations! We will see you tomorrow then?"

"Y-yes! Thank you!"

As soon as you put the phone down you ran around your house squealing at the top of your lungs. You texted Hana the good news and I'm sure you could imagine how she reacted. You flopped onto your bed, extremely giddy. You closed your eyes to get a good night's sleep. Who knows, maybe you might just bump into BTS? But little did you know there was gonna be so much more than that...

**Timeskip**

"Okay (Name)-sshi. I understand that you already probably know this but being an idol takes a lot of hard work. Practice hours are rough and your schedule will start filling quickly,"

"Yes I understand,"

Bang Si-Hyuk nodded.

"Now, the circumstances are different for you. Since you aren't joining a girl group, you are a 'solo artist'. But our company has made a decision to help raise your popularity. I'm sure you are familiar with Bangtan Sonyeondan?"

"Yes?" you raised your eyebrow questioningly.

"Well, we have decided that you will be joining their group,"

"What? B-but they already are a group and have done so many songs together. I can't just randomly join. Besides, they're a boy group!"

"I know. But this would be really good for your career and theirs as well. And you don't have to join the group permanently. Think of it as an extremely long collaboration. You'll be writing songs and dancing choreographies together. But after your career kicks off, you may leave if you'd like,"

"I mean, I have no problem working with BTS. I love their work. But are they okay with it?"

"They'll be fine, (Name)-shhi. I haven't told them anything about you yet. They know that auditions were held and such, but they don't know that you were picked. You will meet them during lunch today,"

"Okay,"

"So think of yourself as the 8th member of BTS,"

"What about A.R.M.Y.? They'll kill me if they find out Bangtan is working with some girl,

"We won't introduce you just yet. After you become comfortable with BTS and vice versa, we will tell A.R.M.Y. about you. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll love you. As long as Bangtan is happy, they're happy,"

"And what if Bangtan isn't happy. I mean, what if they hate me? What if they think I'm annoying and ruining their group?"

"(Name)-sshi. You'll be fine. It may take some time, but I promise they will get used to you,"

"...Okay,"

"You will be one of the lead vocalists, part of the dance line, and a sub-rapper,"

"Alright,"

"Now, you agree to all of our terms?"

"Yes,"

"Alright (Name)-sshi. Please sign here. Welcome to BigHit Entertainment. You can now call me Bang PD-nim. I look forward to working with you and I know you will make us proud,"