Stigma

On with the story!!!

"AHHHH COOLLLL!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE ACTUALLY DOING THISSS~~~" you squealed happily.

"YEAH MANNNN!!!"

"Have you all finished packing for the day?"

"YES~~"

"Okay well then enjoy your day off!!"

"Thank you~~~"

You giddily climbed into the van and sat down in the middle of Namjoon and Yoongi. Since you had a couple days in the middle of your normally busy schedule, you guys were getting a day off. And you had convinced some not so keen people (*cough* Yoongi *cough*) to go to the beach!!

Yes, the beach.

It was surprising to you since you hadn't imagined that you would get a day like this in the middle of the tour but, hey, you were NOT complaining. God knows you needed this rest. You really didn't understand how the boys did this all the time. Either way, you were getting used to it.

One thing...you were NOT getting used to.

Anyone could guess it.

You were very unfamiliar and confused with these random feelings that kept popping up out of nowhere. It had gotten pretty bad. So bad that whenever Jungkook listened to IU, you would have to leave the room, plug your own headphones in, and close your eyes while trying to control your frustration.

And it was as if you wanted to be near Yoongi all the time. You found so much comfort in just being in his presence while he worked in the Genius Lab, or just sitting close to him whenever the chance was presented. You were surprised he didn't think you were clingy.

Meanwhile, you weren't the only one who was going through some rough feelings issues.

Jungkook had spent a long time trying to analyze poor Park Hyungsik, and then spent a great amount of his time trying to figure out the exact definition of "(Name)'s ideal type." He also began to get increasingly irritated at fanboys. Not that he would ever say...or show it out loud. No, he was forced to grit his teeth and keep quiet as he glared in your general direction every time your small fingers laced with another man's.

Yoongi on the other hand...well he tried to get more coffee. But weirdly, that didn't help him at all. It was like he had some kind of illness or something. Now, his eyes would be on you every 5 minutes. In the gaps, he'd analyze every other person around you to make sure no funny business was going on. Heck, he even had to approve the outfits you wore after the little mishap the last time. In your defense, however, you were a fairly modest dresser, which only made the eldest rapper smile with pride. Then he'd question why he was smiling in the first place. Another thing that Yoongi noticed was his intense desire to have you in his company. He wanted to spend time with you, to be around you. You really didn't even have to say anything to him. He was extremely happy if you just sat and played around while he worked in his Genius Lab, or if you just cuddled near him on those random lazy days. And that desire always resulted in him calling you to be near him. He was surprised you didn't think he was clingy.

Now was no exception.

You shook your head slightly, trying to rid your thoughts from your already puzzled brain. Today was a day of relaxation for you. You were not about to go ruin it with nonsensical and random emotions.

The drive was a couple hours long, but you were far from bored. That was what you get when you join a group of 7 crazy children. By the time you reached there, Yoongi had fallen asleep on Jin. Jin was somehow eating hot spicy ramen, like where did he get that and heat it up? Taehyung was giggling with Jimin, who was trying to be manly and speak Busan satoori. Jungkook was upside down and playing video games. Namjoon was asleep on your shoulder with one earbud wrapped around his ankle and the sock off. And you lost your other flip flop.