Beautiful

Jimin blinked owlishly, feeling a little small under his hyung's eyes.

What was happening?

Yoongi's eyes were narrowed, gaze calculating and honestly, Jimin was starting to get a bit annoyed at it. Yoongi had been staring at him like that for the past week or two and didn't even say anything on why.

Was he in trouble or something?

I don't know what you think I did, Hyung. But I swear if it has anything to do with your computer, it was probably (Name).

If Yoongi was mad, Jimin should have been yelled at by now. But he hadn't heard a word about it. It was even more irritating that Yoongi wouldn't talk to Jimin unless absolutely necessary.

"If you have a crush on me then confess already, Hyung!! If not, then stop staring at me!!" he snapped, voice dipping low into Busan satoori, which made everyone realize that he was starting to get pissed off.

He briefly caught you looking up at Yoongi curiously from where you were dancing with Namjoon before looking back at him and offering him an unsure smile.

Here Lies the Heart of Park Jimin. RIP.

The eldest rapper's eyes widened a fraction, as though not expecting the singer's words, before they narrowed once again, this time a smirk settling on his lips.

"Even if I did have a crush, the last person I would have it on would be you, Jiminie,"

Jimin gave the eldest a sarcastic smile before turning away. What the actual heck? What was Yoongi's problem?

The most annoying part was that it wasn't just Yoongi. It was Jungkook, too.

Jungkook would be watching him like a hawk, his eyes following every action with some kind of weird emotion behind them. Jimin noticed that it especially happened when he was around (Name).

Now though, he chose to ignore both of them and instead focus on Serendipity's choreography, considering that he would have to perform it a lot over the next year or so. His eyes quickly moved to where you were laughing at Namjoon's pissed off face as Hoseok imitated his dance in Airplane Pt.2 and he couldn't help but smile just a bit.

Except for those two, everyone else seemed to be acting fine, so he just assumed that it was a brief moment of weirdness for the both of them. He continued to look around the practice room, where everyone had split into smaller groups and were practicing the things they wanted. Seeing Taehyung all alone while slipping a hand into a coat to practice Singularity, Jimin smiled and bounded over to him.

"Hey, Taehyungie! You practicing Singularity?" he smiled widely as he approached him. To his mild surprise, Taehyung flinched a bit and looked at him with wide eyes.

"Ah you scared me!" he whined, smacking Jimin lightly with his free hand.

"Sorry," he giggled.

"And yeah, I'm practicing Singularity. It's been a while since I've done it so I just wanna make sure that I'm doing it properly,"

Jimin nodded, understanding the feeling.

"You want me to watch you?"

Taehyung paused.

"Actually, yeah, can you?"

"Of course,"

Jimin sat down on the floor, crossing his legs.

"Do you want me to record you?" he asked, pulling out his phone. Taehyung thought for a minute before nodding quickly.

"Yeah, that way I can see where I mess up,"