Intro: Serendipity made ARMY hyenas

OKAY BUBS THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER

OKAY??

OKAY.

By the time September 4th rolled around, your entire dorm was buzzing with excitement and nerves. Jimin was the most nervous.

Well obviously it was his solo that was being aired. It was the first song to be released from Love Yourself. You had been there when he was filming the song, watching the way the cameras captured him for future reference.

When Serendipity was dropped the reactions were of course extremely positive. This was Park Jimin you were talking about though. It was to be expected. ARMY became wild hyenas.

You remembered one day that you were curious. And you asked the members who was the most famous out of all of them.

"Oh RAP MONSTER!!" Taehyung had replied.

Namjoon just raised a brow.

"Because he's the leader and a great rapper and handsome and can speak English," the boxy smiled male said. Namjoon looked down with a shy smile.

"No it would be one of you guys. All ARMYs like you guys the most,"

You frowned at the leader's words. You didn't like it when he became like this.

Namjoon was a big part of Bangtan and you wished he could see that.

"Don't say that. Everyone loves you as much as they love the rest Namjoon oppa," you said.

"Aha thanks (Nickname). But I think it would be either Taehyung, Jungkook, or Jimin," Namjoon said thoughtfully.

"That's true. They definitely have the most fans. Most of ARMY says that one of those three are their biases," Hobi interjected.

"Ahhhhh~~~~~" you said. "Well I guess that's only for people who don't know everyone in BTS. I'm sure people who know the entire BTS like all of you equally,"

"Yeah most people," Yoongi said simply.

But you were fairly sure that even if it was another member, ARMY would be just as supportive as they would be if Jungkook or Jimin dropped something.

You sincerely hoped anyway.

Back to the topic.

Serendipity got the audience extremely excited. They loved the gentleness of the song and the etherealness of the singer. In your opinion, you didn't think anyone but Jimin could have sang the song. Except for Yoongi who loved to start randomly singing it in the middle of the day.

You recently started helping Namjoon out with his music. It was no shock that Namjoon played a big part in the creations of BTS songs in each album. Right now, despite the close proximity of your comeback, him, Yoongi, and Hoseok were writing for what was to be known as Love Yourself: Tear. And you, like a sloth, were draped across one of the couches in the room, totally bored. Hoseok was typing away on his computer. Namjoon was playing the tunes, which were still developing, on his computer and trying to rap random words under his breath and Yoongi had his notepad out, scribbling quickly and grumbling curses. You had just come back from a solo dance practice with your teacher, and you were exhausted.

"Ah Hoseok oppa can you give me a foot massage?" you asked. Joking of course but knowing it would tick him off.

You just got a pen thrown at your face.