Adult Child is Born Singer/Comedian

***1 Week Later***

Okay. This song was freaking amazing.

THREE WORDS:

MICDROP

It had the most amazing dance beat and was hella catchy. You were so excited to do the choreography, even though it was only in the stages of being made. The lyrics were all written out, and so were the parts. And you were so excited due to the amount of lines you had!! You had asked Namjoon to play the music a million times and he just chuckled and did as you requested. You had listened to it so many times that you would often walk around the dorm, humming the tune, or if you were *cough* high on sugar *cough* you'd be screeching it, a habit that the other 7 males had gotten used to, and some had even joined you in (ex: Hobi, Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon).

Over the course of the week, yet another person had been introduced to you. She however, fit in with the category of Soo Mi, in the sense that she was a kind person. Very opposite to the 'wonderful' woman you had the courtesy of meeting the other day who went by the name of Choi Mi Sun. In other words, that biotchy lady who had literally exposed every single flaw about you. I swear she could probably criticize you on the way you chew your celery.

Going back to the new female you met, she went by the name of Kim Yu Na, and was in her late 20s, specifically 29. Bang PD-nim had introduced you to her. She was to be your vocal coach. At first, you didn't know that you were supposed to even have a vocal coach, but you shrugged it off and introduced yourself politely. It was only after meeting her when you were back at the dorm and when you were talking to the 95 liners was when Jimin had told you that each of them had a vocal coach. It was mostly for the benefit of the vocal line, although the rappers did still have their own. Taehyung then proceeded to tell you that they were all very close to their coaches due to the large amount of time they spent with them. The vocal coaches were always helping them understand the way they should maintain their pitch and how they should hold notes out, etcetera etcetera. So now you understood why they were so close with their staff. They spent literally everyday in each other's presence. That was something you were yet to get used to.

However, when it came to being close with your stylist, that was a different story. Soo Mi had become one of the closest friends ever. She had taken you shopping over the weekend, and also drove you home to bring more of your stuff into the Bangtan dorm. You had also spilled everything about your brother to her as well, but you never mentioned...you know...the things you spoke about with Yoongi. So far, he's the only one that knows. But Soo Mi, had immediately hugged you and tried soothing you as well as she could. How? By buying you ice cream. And after your persistent statements of how you weren't allowed to eat sweets, she finally pulled the "I'm you're Unnie listen to me!!" card and you were forced to eat it. But you weren't going to lie and say that you didn't enjoy it (CAUGHT IN A LIEEEEE).

After meeting her, you had 4 meetings with Yu Na. In these meetings, she had first started out by introducing herself and then she had asked you to sing a song. You, having no clue what to sing, resorted to singing the same song that you had sang for your audition. After you had finished, she had politely complimented your tones and then told you that your pitches were at pretty much the same level as Jimin's, if not a little bit higher. This meant that you would often be given the higher notes in the coming future. After that, she then made you do some vocal exercises that would help her determine your vocal ranges. In other words, she wanted to see just how high and low you were capable of going. After the exercises, which was you basically singing the same note in different pitches for about 30 minutes, Yu Na told you that you held the highest pitch in Bangtan, Jimin following close behind, but when it came to deep notes, it was always going to be Taehyung. You were probably the last when it came to deeper singing.