Reflection

no excuses except that i was lazy

and doing something(s)

5.3K guys!!

carry on...

Well then...

Contrary to POPULAR BELIEF this was a very quiet and elegant after party. Sure, there was music blasting and neon lights but overall, it was more of a place for idols and celebrities to congratulate each other and converse without worrying about cameras catching them.

And Namjoon, being the leader, thought it was a good idea for you to get introduced to fellow idols in the music industry. It hadn't been too long since your debut, so to the industry, you were still a new artist. Getting to know new idols was a stage that all of them went through, that's how they made friends. To be honest, you were pretty excited. Everyone in the music industry seemed really kind.

And that's where you were now, after finishing up a greeting with Wanna One and bowing in politeness as you parted ways. Jimin was the one who stayed back, to talk with and hug Sung Won. Their friendship made you smile, it was very endearing.

"(Nickname), we're all gonna break apart now. We all have different people we wanna see. Are you okay with meeting people on your own or do you want to come with me?" Namjoon asked, holding your hand gently and keeping his soft gaze on you to ensure your comfort.

You gave him a grateful smile.

"It's okay Joonie oppa. I think I'll be fine. I should try to socialize on my own!!" you said, holding up a fist in mock determination that had the taller male snickering. "I'll join you later. Or come find me when you're ready!!" you smiled and he did as well, raising his palm to gently tap your cheek before he spun on his heel and disappeared into the crowd. The feeling of his hand lingered on the skin of your cheek, and it had your heart palpitating, a feeling that had become familiar to you now. You sighed to yourself and turned around, now feeling confused and awkward, since everyone seemed to fit in while you stood alone. Why did you think you'd be okay without the others?

You started walking, not exactly knowing where it was that you were headed, and took a seat at one of the empty tables with a sigh. You really felt out of place. It was then that, only after a few seconds, did you see some of the members of Twice in front of you. You hurriedly stood up and bowed to them, and they also did the same.

"Hello," you spoke with a smile. "Congratulations for tonight,"

Wide smiles came in return as Jihyo spoke up first.

"Thank you very much. Congratulations to you as well, (Name)-sshi,"

It seemed they already knew you. Jihyo smiled again.

"Oh. I'm Park Jihyo, by the way. I was born in 1997,"

You spluttered a little over your words.

"O-Oh I'm sorry I should be the one to introduce myself. Nice to meet you, my name is (Last Name) (Name) and I was born in 1997 as well," you smiled happily.

Nayeon giggled and then said:

"We know. You're big news around here. Joining BTS is a big deal, especially after only less than a year of training,"

You chuckled and pushed your hair out of your face abashedly.

"Well I still am really not so good so I need a lot more practice. You all are so amazing though!!" you gushed, and momentarily panicked at the borderline fangirling. But Momo laughed.