DNA Pt.1

It was 2 in the morning when you woke up on the 18th, in a cold sweat. Of course, the night before your debut you'd have a bad dream about it. You put your face in your palms, breathing erratically. If you had remembered about the other sleeping male in the room, you wouldn't have been so loud. Jungkook woke up due to your panting and immediately tried calming you down as well as he could. But he could understand. Was it wrong that he was extremely nervous too?

As much as he loved ARMY, he knew how wild and threatened they could get. He just hoped they didn't take anything the wrong way and loved you for you and the talent the members knew you had. Jungkook, being your best friend, quickly took a seat next to you as you started recounting all the details you could remember from your dream, with him giving you comforting words in return. And Yoongi, who had just so happened to be still awake at the time, obviously heard the two of your hushed whispers and then came inside to take a seat as well. The three of you stayed up much longer than needed. So when the clock hit 3 you hurriedly tried pushing them back to sleep, insisting on it as you had such a big day tomorrow.

When it finally was time to start the day, to your surprise, it went like a normal day. The only difference was how serious everyone was. There was no space or time for jokes. You really hoped that the day would go by slowly but unfortunately for you, it went by so quickly and soon it was evening time. That time for the album to drop. And for your voice and your entire life to go public. You were practically shaking. Counting down the minutes. And when the MV dropped you felt like you were going to pass out. But then, there was work to be done. BigHit had you guys reacting to the DNA MV when it dropped at 6:00 (yes that video guys here we go lol).

The members offered you words of comfort as you all took a seat around the laptop. You found yourself in the middle of Jungkook and Jimin with Yoongi sitting behind you.

"LET'S GET IT!!" Hobi yelled as soon as cameras were rolling and Namjoon pulled up the video. It suddenly occurred to you that millions of people around the world would be watching this.

And of course the way Bangtan is...everyone started chattering as DNA started.

"Ohhhh JUNGKOOK~~~~~"

"Be quiet guys this is the first time I'm watching this," Taehyung shushed.

"Oof,"

"This is our first time too," you said to him.

"OHhhhhhh Jungkook-san. You're handsome~"

And then when the whistling started....

"Oh so this is how it starts~"

"Jungkook you lost weight you should gain some,"

"EVERYONE'S CUTE!!" Hobi yelled.

And then before Taehyung's verse, it showed you and the whole room erupted.

"OHHHHH (NAME)!!!!!!!" Taehyung yelled as he started tapping his finger on the screen right over your face.

"You guys are doing this to me on purpose..."

And then it was Taehyung who appeared and a bunch of ooohhhhhs went around the room, making the second youngest male smile.

"J-HOPEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Yoongi yelled.

"Yo this looks so cool!!"

"Yeah it's so good!!!

"Yeah the sets though,"

"Oh JEON YOU TOOK THE JACKET OFF!!" you hyped and yelled.

"HE TOOK IT OFF!!!"

Jungkook laughed.