MAMA

AYEEEE DIS FOR YOU

DIS FOR YOU

DIS FOR---

You shut the door to the dorm with a tired sigh, pushing some strands apart from your ponytail out of your eyes. You threw your bag against the wall, knowing very well that Seokjin would yell later, and kicked off your shoes. Exhausted, you slumped to your room, Jungkook looking up from his laptop and pulling out his headphones as you entered.

"Hiya," he greeted with a bunny smile, disregarding your grumpy expression.

You simply groaned in response, feeling sore all over.

"Ah...period?" the brat questioned with a cheeky smirk and you chucked a pillow at him as he chortled.

"No you bitch. I'm tired since I was practicing this whole time. And what were you doing huh?" you questioned.

"I'll have you know that I was singing, memorizing lyrics, and recording drafts for my background lines in all of our songs thank you very much," he snapped playfully and you sniggered.

"Yeah yeah whatever. I'm gonna shower,"

"Don't fucking take forever. We're gonna eat lunch in a bit,"

"I'll take however long I want bitch. Who are you to boss me around?" you challenged and Jungkook smirked.

You chuckled and turned to go but you froze when you saw Seokjin standing in the doorway looking sh00k yet disappointed.

"What happened hyung?" Jungkook questioned from behind you.

"....I swear I raised you fucking brats better than this,"

Your tension dissipated and you giggled along with the maknae behind you.

"You just cursed oppa,"

"I'M ALLOWEd TO YOU BRAT!! I DON'T WANT MY CHILDREN TO!"

"Kids learn from their parents," you replied smugly, patting his (broad) shoulder with a cheeky smile and heading to shower.

He quietly cursed you out and walked to the kitchen with a roll of his eyes.

You sighed in relaxation under the hot water, thoughts wandering aimlessly. Remembering the phone call you made all those nights ago, you shuddered despite the heat.

No just don't think about it.

Even though your mind would probably want to keep trying to figure out the situation, you were wrenched out of our thoughts by frantic knocking.

"(NAME)!!!! ARE YOU DONE!?!?!?" you recognized Taehyung's voice yelling.

"WHAT NO!! I JUST GOT HERE WAIT YOUR TURN!!" you snapped back.

You briefly heard something about how disrespectful you were before he started yelling again.

"I HAVE TO PEE!!"

"OPPA WE HAVE THREE BATHROOMS WTF?!?"

"THE OTHER TWO ARE OCCUPIED!! I CANT USE THEM!!"

"EURAHHHHHHHHHHHGGHHH!!" you groaned out.

"I GOTTA GO BITCH HURRY UP!!"

"UGH FINE JUST COME IN AND DON'T OPEN THE FREAKIN SHOWER AND DON'T SPEAK TO ME OKAY?!"

How embarrassing.

But then again. You had been sharing a house with 7 boys for a LONG time.

"Okay I'm leaving," Taehyung spoke up and you made a sound of conformation which was followed by the door shutting. As soon as you were sure he had left, you grabbed your towel and got out.