Love, Namjoon

(Name),

This is my first letter to you, and I chose one of the most erratic topics to go with. There are, quite literally, a million different emotions running around in my brain right now, and it's making me feel strange. But still, I'll press on. Because I have to express my feelings to you now; I can't wait any longer.

That being said, I'm finding it so hard to pick out the words to say to you. Honestly, there haven't been many moments in my life where I've been at a loss for words, but with you, heh, somehow I'm always tongue-tied. Even on the day we first met, I tried to put on the face of a confident and experienced leader, but internally, I don't know - you made me nervous. At that time, I think I was nervous because you were such an unknown. Some kind of extreme force of nature that we weren't prepared to weather. I guess I was scared that you'd be a dangerous storm, and you'd destroy everything in your path.

I was so glad to be wrong.

You are a force alright, but a very special type of force. Strong, courageous, free. Like a cool breeze that tickles your face on a hot summer day, bringing the most amazing of reliefs.

The kind of breeze that leaves someone wanting more after it's gone...

And that's just it, (Name). One breeze, and I'm left here, wanting more.

I'm not sure if this is making you cringe, and I honestly wouldn't blame you lol. But this is me, taking the time to face my feelings head on.

When you came into my life, as a cool breeze, I felt so many amazing things. Happiness, contentment, affection, love.

And I thought I could be satisfied with just a little bit of you. But that was naive of me because it took me so long to realize just how deep my feelings for you went. Just how in love with you I was.

I don't want this letter to pressure you into anything. There are so many things for you to consider, after all. Your feelings, your dreams, the path you want to choose in life. There are so many choices for you, and I want you to choose what's in your best interests.

But a small part of me is selfish, and desperate, because I don't want to regret this. I don't want to you leave without knowing how much you've changed my life, (Name).

So, I want to say that I love you. I've loved you for a while now, but it's only now that I feel brave enough to say it.

Love,

Namjoon.